Thread: benifits of support

Default benifits of support

What are the benifits of becoming a supporter? Im considering the 2 year deal with decals (I like stickers the're fun)
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Here ya go!
    Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    From the inception of MME (January 2004), all the resources needed and used to keep this website/forum up and running have been funded by tailchaser. To that end, we are now accepting donations to help pay for all of this. Please note that this is strictly voluntary. The forums will continue to remain free to one and all - and we will avoid banner advertising, pop-ups and other abominations. The spiffy new software the forum is running on is not freeware like the original was, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

There are three options if you'd like to contribute:

1. $10 will get you file/picture upload privileges, larger avatar file size, and other goodies for a full year!
    2. $25 will get you a 2 year subscription and a set of MME window decals. Decals will be available for pickup from one of our admins as soon as your payment is verified. If you need them mailed to you, please contact us to make arrangements.
    3. Any amount less than $10 you feel comfortable with - contact us to find out how to send non-standard payments.
    Please click the link below to show your support of MME today! Thank you.
    http://forums.dfwmiata.com/subscriptions.php?

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by blackzx3_13
    Im considering the 2 year deal with decals (I like stickers the're fun)
    FYI..they're not decals. They are large round magnets you see on a lot of ours cars at AX events. There are only a few sets left IIRC.

I will prolly do it next time I get paid (this friday) thanks for the info
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

decided to do it, I will friday morning after I put my check in the bank.

Actually, sammm... the maganets are all claimed... Hopefully we will get them sent out to their claimers once we get back in town.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Actually, sammm... the maganets are all claimed
    My bad. Sorry about that. (I know we have MME window decals!)

Its all good

Just finished the paypal transaction.

Nice gold text you are sporting there!

eh, what can i say