Thread: Car Humor

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Default Car Humor

Go to this web site http://kalecoauto.com and click on “performance” then “maintenance” and all the rest of the buttons below (trust me - don’t bother with the buttons above maintenance).

Thanks to Bruce @ CG-Lock for this! :P

I was wondering if any of you guys are computer gurus. Apparently my computer has been set back to 1995 for some reason. Threads from around that time are popping up here on the screen...

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    I was wondering if any of you guys are computer gurus. Apparently my computer has been set back to 1995 for some reason. Threads from around that time are popping up here on the screen...
    ROFLMAO
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

I understand the quickest fix is to clean out your Internet lines. Compressed air is good, but if you're using a cable modem, you'll need to be sure to get everyone in your neighborhood to unplug while you do it, or you could harm their computers.

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    I understand the quickest fix is to clean out your Internet lines. Compressed air is good, but if you're using a cable modem, you'll need to be sure to get everyone in your neighborhood to unplug while you do it, or you could harm their computers.
    And don't forget to make sure you don't have any build up on your canooter weep hole!