Thread: FS: 1992 Miata Track Car

Default FS: 1992 Miata Track Car

For Sale: 1992 Miata MX-5 / Track Prep’ed Car - SOLD

Thanks David and Alex, hope to see you all at the track!!!!!

Photos here: http://picasaweb.google.com/pcarfan/FS1992MiataTrackCar
    This car is ready for Auto Cross and Track Days / DE’s! The car is set up very nicely for the track and has a lot of mods. It is for the most part turn-key; all you need to do is fill it up with gas, decide which set of wheels you want to use and go….
    Color: Red, brand new top (installed 2-16-0
    Miles: 137,XXX
    Factory Options: PS, PB, PW, AC, Cruise (everything works!), off brand radio
    Interior: Black, the carpet has been removed and the entire interior has been painted black. The driver’s area has been coated with Rhino coating for durability and a non-slip surface. To suppress heat in the driver’s area, two different materials have been used in the transmission tunnel / exhaust area. Adhesive heat shield was applied and then the material Track Dog Racing use for their head shield was riveted into place.
    Safety: Hard Dog, Hard Core, Hard top, Double Diagonal Roll bar, Sparco Sprint V (with custom built seat frame using 2” x ¼” cold rolled steel bars), Ultra Shield 5 Point harness and G-Force arm restraints (some track organization require them when you go top down…), stock passenger seat. Note: I have the stock driver’s seat too. Momo Competition Steering wheel (I have the stock steering wheel too).
    Engine: Stock engine, with Racing Beat cold air intake and Jackson Racing headers. All fluids (oil, Transmission, differential): Royal Purple
    Brakes: new master cylinder, rotors, Stainless Steel Brake Lines and Hawk Blue pads, ATE Superblu racing brake fluid.
    Suspension: KYB 8-Way adjustable shocks, Eibach Springs, Racing Beat sways (front and rear)
    Tires and Wheels Set 1: 6.5” x 14” NB Wheels with brand new Falken Azenis RT-615, less than 1000 miles on them, I do have the center caps. AND
    Tires and Wheels Set 2: 7” x 15” Team Dynamic ProRace 1.2 with NEW Toyo R888 R-compound tires, mounted and balanced by Goodwin Racing. Only one DE on these wheels / tires. This also comes with set of McGard Spline Lugs and Tool set.
    Condition: Paint is good, with no rust or dings. I have treated the paint with several coats of Klasse All-in-One acrylic conditioner, Klasse Acrylic sealer and Pinnacle Sovereign wax. The front and rear bumper caps are faded a bit (what else is new), but overall the condition of the car is very good.
    Price: $6,000.00 OBO
    Ping me with a PM in you are interested or have questions.
    Thanks, Rob T.
    Last edited by rob76turbo; 03-21-2008 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Update status

Quote Originally Posted by rob76turbo View Post
    Jackson Racing cold air intake

I think that is a Racing Beat intake.

You are right! I will edit the post.

Cheers!

SOLD, please close this thead.
    Thanks
    Last edited by sammm; 03-21-2008 at 07:58 PM. Reason: lock it up