Thread: The TWSS Thread

Default The TWSS Thread

What is the funniest time you've heard the response, "That's what she said."?

Only true stories please! We can all think of hypothetical situations.

Heard at work today,

"C'mon guys, lets get it wrapped up!"

"TWSS!"
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Randy (who'd rather be )
    - - - - -
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
    2005 Saab 9³ Arc 2.0L Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by randy7601 View Post
    That's what she said.
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

lol, damn, we've had a few hilarious instances of twss used at work of late. Of course I cannot remember them though!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

My friend Dan liked to say "Thats what she said" to everything. One day he said it, and it did not make sense, so I said "Dan, it doesn't work there" guess what his response was.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Quote Originally Posted by blackzx3_13 View Post
    My friend Dan liked to say "Thats what she said" to everything. One day he said it, and it did not make sense, so I said "Dan, it doesn't work there" guess what his response was.
    hehe, that's a good one. Here's one from work, the tire lube jar had dried up and my buddy was starting to install a set of tires. So when he went to lube the tire and got none, he instictively said "I need some lube!" of course everyone in the shop responded with twss!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...