Thread: I Need Some Advice...

Default I Need Some Advice...

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. There are the usual signs…phone rings, I answer, and someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently; although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from the gym, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive…although I can hear a car setting off…as if she got out of the car round the corner. I wondered why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked up her mobile phone just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again! She asked why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just don’t want to know the truth…but last night she went out again and I figured I’d check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car…which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

have a pro look at it. unless you trust yourself to do it. sorry to hear about the rust.
    2012 VW GTI
    4 Door White

ya have a shop look at it and determine how bad it is. good luck
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Her boy friend works at a good body shop. Ask him.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

I say sand it prep it and paint it... Just cover it up, sell the car later... Maybe offer it up in the divorce settlement.

hell, if there's already a dent, all the better reason to run the b!tch over!

Not really my buisness, I say talk to her , women love "communicating"

at least that what all the mags at the doc's office says.

Richard

Sorry fellas, I thought for sure everyone would get that it was a gag...

One of my friends posted this on our VW board and he had me going up until I read the tag line... that bastard got me!

i take back my advice that i stole from chucka for that
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Good thing it was a gag. I hate to hear about rusty Miatas. I was about to go check mine...
    SOLD: 92 silver w/hardtop, voodoo, Kosei wheels, pine tree air freshener, and some JR stuff.
    SOLD: 99 silver; the old Goodwin supercharged car with gobs of power and everything else on it.
    SOLD: 95 triple black; stock
    SOLD: 99 black and tan; loaded and clean; just hit 50k miles.
    SOLD: 2006 Copper Mica Red; stock.
    FOR SALE: 2007 Galaxy Grey Grand Touring; stock; 38k miles.

Dude, the fender rust, flakes away...wolla nice weight savings....and you didn't have to un-bolt anything.
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.