Thread: 2009 ER Stimulus Package!

Default 2009 ER Stimulus Package!

Hey the pre-pay pricing for the 2009 ER season is the best ever. You get 10 events for the price of 7. And if you want to work cleanup, setup, tech, registration, or trailer in second heat you can get 10 events for the price of 6! Contact me at davidss at gmail.com if you're interested in the 10for6 deal...

Davidss did you get my e-mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Davidss View Post
    Hey the pre-pay pricing for the 2009 ER season is the best ever. You get 10 events for the price of 7. And if you want to work cleanup, setup, tech, registration, or trailer in second heat you can get 10 events for the price of 6! Contact me at davidss at gmail.com if you're interested in the 10for6 deal...
    David,
    I was reading Gerry's Prez Sez & sounded like the 10 for 6 deal was only by approval. I think it's a great idea to try & get some folks into the 2nd heat instead of just loading up the 1st heat with all the pre-entry people.

What are the qualifications for the 10/6 situation or can anyone get that deal?
    Brad Maxcy
    Texas Region SCCA Solo
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Davidss did you get my e-mail?
    Yes, and I'll get back to you soon with your options.

Quote Originally Posted by autoxmax View Post
    David,
    I was reading Gerry's Prez Sez & sounded like the 10 for 6 deal was only by approval. I think it's a great idea to try & get some folks into the 2nd heat instead of just loading up the 1st heat with all the pre-entry people.

What are the qualifications for the 10/6 situation or can anyone get that deal?
    Yeah the 10for6 is on an approval basis, but that is pretty much for anyone that wants tech/registration/setup/cleanup. As it looks right now everyone who wants in for second heat will get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Davidss View Post
    Yes, and I'll get back to you soon with your options.

Yeah the 10for6 is on an approval basis, but that is pretty much for anyone that wants tech/registration/setup/cleanup. As it looks right now everyone who wants in for second heat will get it!
    2nd heat? Maybe I'm missing something here. Does the 2nd heat refer to the heat you drive?

What about regular course worker positions?
    Brad Maxcy
    Texas Region SCCA Solo
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by autoxmax View Post
    2nd heat? Maybe I'm missing something here. Does the 2nd heat refer to the heat you drive?

What about regular course worker positions?
    The 10for6 deal applies to people who want to work in the second heat specifically in the trailer. But if someone wanted to work starter/grid or maybe just a corner I might be able to work that out as well.