Thread: Thinking about selling Turbo NA

ForSale Thinking about selling Turbo NA

Well I got the car inspected, and my son's about to graduate from H/S and he's wanting either a Chevy P/U, Nissan Armada, or a Dodge Magnum wagon. He needs to haul his band equipment around so a trade is possible.

Attached are some old pics of the car, I'll have to get some new pictures taken.

Black 1997 with Leather package, which included the tan top (now black)and tan leather seats, that also had the Popular Equipment Package including the Torsen limited-slip rear differential, rear subframe brace rods, head-restraint speakers, ,cruise, and power antenna. This package also included the Touring Package and Power Stearing Package that included power windows, power mirrors, and door map pockets. 130,xxx miles, A/C blows cold. Minor hail damage on rear deck, could be repaired with paintless dent removal.

I'm not sure what the car is worth though I was thinking of starting the price at around $6,800.

Here is what is included:

FMII Turbo with Link Computer (Note: the system in the car is the early FMII Kit, not the current kit that FM sells). Currently boost is set to 8psi, but can be easily set for upto 15psi
    FM Racing Radiator
    FM Dual Turbo Exhaust
    Spal II dual fans
    Wide Band Sensor, wired into the Link computer
    Data Log Lab software., for tuning the car
    Intake Temp Sensor
    Oil cooler with filter relocation kit
    recent ACT Stage 1 H/D clutch
    FM 2.5 Suspension
    Short Shifter
    Stainless Steel Brake lines
    Brand new brake pads on all 4 corners, and new front rotors
    M2 Harddog rollbar
    New Soft Top with new rain rail
    A-Piller Pod with boost guage
    Turn Signal Intakes
    Lo-Pro Head lights similar to this set
    Two sets of Wheels, one set of tires.
    Rear spoiler, that I know many here lust after, lol

Spare parts include:
    Manual boost controller
    Original Engine Computer
    Harness to take car back to stock
    Stock Exhaust manifold
    Stock intake
    Stock front turn signals
    Stock headlight setup
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TurboDuane; 05-15-2009 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Price adjustment
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Wow... good deal! Someone should snap this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Wow... good deal! Someone should snap this up.
    Am I not asking enough? What would be a reasonable price?
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane View Post
    Am I not asking enough? What would be a reasonable price?
    Beats me, but I would list it here.

Nice Turbo!

What turbo does this car have?

Chassis Designer

FM says the standard turbo is a GT2560R. It's a really fair price considering all of he goodies and mileage of the car.
    '95R

You could also try listing it on Miataturbo or let me know if you want me to post it to the Austin Miata group for you.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Suspension Modder

Very fair pricing... I sold a '93 with a very similar setup a few months ago for not all too much less than this.

Quote Originally Posted by popopo View Post
    FM says the standard turbo is a GT2560R. It's a really fair price considering all of he goodies and mileage of the car.
    I'm at work so I can't look it up, but I remember them referring to it as a Big Ball Bearing Turbo. GT-25 sounds familiar.

wow I didn't expect offers already via PM and e-mail. I'm not yet ready to sell, but am planning on putting it on the market in a couple of weeks. We haven't cleaned it up or anything yet, and my son still drives it daily to school. I was just trying to get an idea of it's value. However, those that have expressed interest, prior to this post, will have the original price honored.

I plan to sell it once he's out of school in early June, so I don't feel rushed to find him a replacement.
    Last edited by TurboDuane; 05-15-2009 at 02:46 PM.