Thread: Carpet?

Default Carpet?

So, anyone ever had experience ordering replacement floor carpet? im recieving that for my birthday, and the only place i have found it is moss and it is 276 dollars, there is some on ebay, but not for the 1.8l, dont even know if there is any differnece.
    let me know.
    Kyle
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

sweet that sounds more TCB to me
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C

There is a guy on Miata.net pointy board.

Local guy named David Edwards (Also his username on the forum) that had a good line on aftermarket carpet. He ordered the Moss carpet and sent it back because the quality was sub-par to him.

I'd PM him.

If you want OEM, check with Mad Merv. I got an OEM carpet set from him with very little wear for under $75 IIRC.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Default Re: Carpet?

Quote Originally Posted by fwMiata
    So, anyone ever had experience ordering replacement floor carpet? im recieving that for my birthday, and the only place I have found it is moss and it is 276 dollars, there is some on ebay, but not for the 1.8l, dont even know if there is any differnece.
    let me know.
    Kyle
    ataim has some carpet out of the 93' white car. I think it was still in good shape when we removed it. If so I'm sure just getting it out of the garage is payment enough. If interested let me know and I'll check out the condition. As for fitment I have no clue but I am sure someone else knows.

ya, anything is better than what i have got in there and free is good too. there is a huge wear hole from the previous owners heels, i think it was a woman driver, due to lots of makeup i found under the seats...
    so yeah, Speedracer if you wouldnt mind looking at it, i dont see any differences, its wierd because it lists 90-95 as the same, and the 96-97 different... probobly the same deal as the heater core, just a part number change.

Please let me know and thanks,
    Kyle
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C

Any carpet for and M1 will fit just fine. The only difference is that in 96 they went to a cut pile carpet rather than the loop style.
    "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." Haruki Murakami

Actually the 94-95 have the ECU behind the passenger seat so there is a difference between NA Miata carpet, albiet very slight.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

i knew about the ecu, but as fasr as i remember, the deck carpet was molded a slight bit different, im too lazy to go look now though. but it doesnt stick out much though.
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C