Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The New DFWMiata.com

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    Two things:

• On the “New Posts” screen, the parent forum for each thread is not shown. Can we add this? I’d like to know a thread came from the NSFW section of the forum so I don't click on the link to open it at the office.
    • No time & date stamps on posts?

Edit: Never mind Item #1. Just saw where that info is listed.
    I see time stamps... upper left corner of each post, right above the user name...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

It's so blue...............
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    I see time stamps... upper left corner of each post, right above the user name...
    Weird. Shows up fine in Firefox, but not in IE... which is the default browser at the office.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goofygrin View Post
    nsfw section? Holy crap!
    where!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    Weird. Shows up fine in Firefox, but not in IE... which is the default browser at the office.
    Do a view code and e-mail me a copy... you may have a proxy server that's eating some code...
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Home page got eaten? It's telling me I don't have permissions to view it.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_man View Post
    where!!!!!!!
    Step 1 is to join the group... http://www.dfwmiata.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Step 2 is to post inappropriate shit here... http://www.dfwmiata.com/forumdisplay...-Safe-For-Work

Hey... you know what? IE6 does suck! Finally got the latest version of Firefox on the ol' work laptop here and everything looks peachy!
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

this is soooo groovy
    99 Miata Black

Step 1 is to join the group... http://www.dfwmiata.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Step 2 is to post inappropriate shit here... http://www.dfwmiata.com/forumdisplay...-Safe-For-Work
    hey look i found where a all my post got moved to, yay

Looks pretty nice, overall. Am I the only person having issues with the pop-up ads? They cover up a good portion of the first post in the thread I'm trying to read. Gives me no option to collapse those ads.
    (Using Firefox on an iMac.)
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

Quote Originally Posted by miataspeedracer View Post
    Looks pretty nice, overall. Am I the only person having issues with the pop-up ads? They cover up a good portion of the first post in the thread I'm trying to read. Gives me no option to collapse those ads.
    Can you e-mail a screen shot? tailchaser at dfwmiata

Quote Originally Posted by miataspeedracer View Post
    adblock plus plug in for firefox will fix any ad on any site

Looks great overall. Not to pick, but is there a way to make the icon next to the time-stamp any other colors than white (read) and very light blue (unread)? I used to be able to scroll down a thread looking for the amber icon to see where the thread picked up from my last visit. Now it's kind of hard to distinguish white from vlb.

Quote Originally Posted by cwisenheimer View Post
    Looks great overall. Not to pick, but is there a way to make the icon next to the time-stamp any other colors than white (read) and very light blue (unread)? I used to be able to scroll down a thread looking for the amber icon to see where the thread picked up from my last visit. Now it's kind of hard to distinguish white from vlb.
    Yeah... I'm working on the icon sets... They look great on 5 of my 6 monitors, but now that I'm looking more at my laptop than those monitors, the contrast sucks on several icons...

The point of the upgrade was not to change the style, but the old style won't work with the new system... The point was a more efficient back-end, and that part is working great.

... The point was a more efficient back-end, and that part is working great.
    TTWS!!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Looks nice enough, but I don't think I'll be surfing here from work anymore.

On the machines that the military is using, this place falls apart. Menus stacked weird, options when creating a post are all screwed up, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CobaltFire View Post
    Looks nice enough, but I don't think I'll be surfing here from work anymore.

On the machines that the military is using, this place falls apart. Menus stacked weird, options when creating a post are all screwed up, etc.
    IE6? I have the same issue at the office.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12