Thread: JOTD (warning! bad words!)

Default JOTD (warning! bad words!)

You Stupid Bastard!

You cheated on Sandra Bullock? How in the world can yoube so stupid? You are married to one of the most beautiful women in the world. She has a body to die for and her current wealth shadowed only by Oprah.

Your wife, recently beat out Julia Roberts in the polls and is now named " America 's Sweetheart." You also remember, she just won an Oscar and praised you up and down in front of the world while you were porkin’ away. You are really a piece of work! You are the most hated asshole cheater on the planet!
    How can you live with yourself! I only have one thing to say to the despicable, miserable, cheating piece of shit that you are.

Thanks for taking the heat off of me.

Let’s do lunch.

~Tiger

94 Miata R package RPF1 195 RS-R RB FSB FCM Bilstein Ebay Coilover 550/350
    91 Civic Si Daily Beater

"Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, than it is to drive a fast car slowly".

LMAO. One of the Motorcycle rags did an article a few months ago about one of the episodes of Jesse James is a Dead Man. Turns out the entire thing was one big fake load of BS. Guess that wasn't suprising but the news and TV haven't been kind to Jesse over the years. If Ms. Bullock needs someone I'm here for her. I'm sure she could use a 25 year old boy friend
    2004 Saturn Ion Redline
    Wrong Wheel Drive
    1992 Grey MX-5
    Right Wheel Drive
    http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jeepinbanditride

Quote Originally Posted by jeepinbanditrider View Post
    LMAO. One of the Motorcycle rags did an article a few months ago about one of the episodes of Jesse James is a Dead Man. Turns out the entire thing was one big fake load of BS. Guess that wasn't suprising but the news and TV haven't been kind to Jesse over the years. If Ms. Bullock needs someone I'm here for her. I'm sure she could use a 25 year old boy TOY
    There fixed it for you.

Hey I'm cool with that too. Age is just a number man
    2004 Saturn Ion Redline
    Wrong Wheel Drive
    1992 Grey MX-5
    Right Wheel Drive
    http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jeepinbanditride