Thread: TAMSCC Autox #2 - Sunday, 2/19/2012

Default TAMSCC Autox #2 - Sunday, 2/19/2012

Anyone interested in heading down to College Station in the morning for some autocross?

Thinking I might go have some fun. only $15!

http://www.tamscc.org/forum/index.php
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Very tempting...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

In
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

See you there. Looks like DavidSS and General Default are also registered. I really wanted to go see the new Pedroza XP V8 NC run at Retama, but that's at least another hour away, and a tiny lot.
    Polished Turd Racing

Well... David drove brilliantly, mike hit an entire cone wall (but I think onething retains bragging rights), kenny killed lots of cones, and i never checked my times. A good way to waste a day.

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

it is good to be the king
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by onething View Post
    it is good to be the king
    We'll see if you're still king when the results are posted. It was raining cones, and when he drove back to grid, his car gave birth to another half dozen...

That wall was improperly placed, I'm sure of it! I think they only scored it as 4 cones, but I dropped off 4 after the finish, and pulled 2 more from under the car in grid. That's a personal best!

Fun day, and great to have DFW represent so well. Glad you came out. DavidSS and General Default were dominant.
    Last edited by tailchaser; 02-20-2012 at 07:57 AM.
    Polished Turd Racing

Driver

Wish I could have made it, damn work

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    That wall was improperly placed, I'm sure of it!
    I did also enjoy hearing the excuse generators turned up to 11 so early in the season...

Nah, that was only a 3
    Polished Turd Racing