Thread: Here is an opportunity for all you Rolex 24 fans

Default Here is an opportunity for all you Rolex 24 fans

Hi all,

My company is sponsoring one of the Dempsey Motorsport RX-8's (car 41, Team Seattle) in the upcoming 50th anniversary of the 24 hrs of Daytona at the end of January. I (along with the lovely Mrs. TxCoyote) will be attending the race as sponsors and I have secured the spot under the rear side windows of the car for our logo. Needless to say I'll probably miss the winter autox as it is the same weekend.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring there are many levels. Team Seattle is actually a non-profit supporting Children's Hospital so your sponsorship is tax deductible. Individuals can sponsor the car for as little as $75 for a heart that will go on the roof of the car and have your name or business name on it. If you want to attend the event, the cost is more but I would think that depending on how many $$ you can spend you will negotiate a pretty sweet deal for a 4 day weekend. Among the perks are VIP passes which allow you to spend the weekend with the team, access to the pits and more. You will get to meet Patrick Dempsey (TV's Dr. McDreamy), tons of pics, all your meals, your own golf cart for the event, hotel accommodations, airfare, rent cars, parties, swag and all kinds of other benefits.

You may not care about getting your picture taken with McDreamy (but I know that JRJ and Andy secretly want to) but if you bring your spouse I am sure that they will want to. If anyone is interested contact me with a PM and I'll fill you in on how to get involved.

You had me at "McDreamy." What are the chances of getting them to put "Polished Turd Racing" diagonally across the windshield?
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Pretty unlikely but the rear valence by the tailpipe might work

Russ