Thread: It's funny how slow this forum is on the weekends.

Default It's funny how slow this forum is on the weekends.

I keep checking back here all weekend and hardly anything has happend. Oh well happy Easter every one :)
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Busy weekend here...

Drove to NE TX & sold our country house on Friday... came back home & drove out to Lake Fork with dad - he came down from Missouri...

Fishing all day Saturday... Easter at Mom's up in Paris, TX...

I need a vacation back at the office from my 3 day weekend!

WHEW!
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Busy here -

Spent most of Saturday replacing the shocks on my dad's 4Runner. Working underneath 4x4 SUVs is decidedly different than working on small sports cars.

In exchange for helping him replace his shocks yesterday, he helped me put new guttering on the house today. After we finished that, I spent a couple of hours weeding and trimming back the neighbor's damned honeysuckle.

Gotta get the honey-dos done so I can go and play next weekend.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I'm finally back in town after a two week absence. Drove 3700 miles while I was gone...Too bad I didn't have the MSM. Then again, maybe not since I encounterd every weather condition known to man, including rain, snow, hail, wind, and yep, even a day or two of nice 60 plus. Great to be home, and I washed the MSM today, filled it with gas, and put about 70 top-down miles on it. Then I had to park it and pull weeds and do other honey-do stuff...
    Who's heading down to Houston for the National Tour? Wayne and I will be leaving Thursday night, hauling his Honda...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"