Thread: Picked up an engine on the way to work today.

Default Picked up an engine on the way to work today.

Just picked up a 99 engine with everything except the intake manifold. Compression numbers were good, and crank endplay also good as well. Total out the door .... just over $570!

Does anyone know where I can get the bottom end of this engine installed? I am having trouble finding anyone that wants to mess with an engine that they have not sourced. I just e-mailed Miata Solutions, but if someone knows of a place that can do quickly that would be even better.

I would do it myself, but I don't have any place to do the swap down here and the car will not make it to my shop in Tulsa.

"Bottom end of the engine installed"? What? Do you want to have the engine installed and then you put the accessories on yourself? Is that what you are asking? Are you wanting someone to build the engine for you using these parts? Give me a call on my mobile as I am out of town this weekend, but I can still talk to you about it. We can probably help you out, just need to understand what you are asking. Cell 214-280-6172.

Gary
    Danger!!! This Dog Bites.
    www.trackdogracing.com