Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This guy should rot in jail...

Angry This guy should rot in jail...

LiNkIe to story...

In the arrest affidavit, Colorado State Patrol troopers said, "Reynolds seemed irritated and his attitude was indifferent to the deceased drivers of the other vehicles. He did not seem upset even though we were only 100 feet from away the other vehicles and the deceased bodies."
    I see this sort of crappy behaviour on the toll road every freakin' week...

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    This guy should rot in jail. . .
    agreed
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

The guy could use some live bamboo growing through small incisions under his toe nails and kept alive by IV fluids until he dies. Killing 2 drivers from a fit of road rage is just stupid and selfish.
    November 12, 2005 - A new beginning
    Devil: 1999 Brilliant Black NB - Base Edition - Stock Spec

AIM ID: ZeroXR13mg
    http://zeroxr.com

Make him a poster child for the needle.

I wonder how soon it will happen in the Metromess... There are some repressed nutbags out there.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

A man with a history of road rage made his first court appearance Wednesday morning, when a judge decided that because of his track record for dangerous driving, the suspect will not be allowed to drive a vehicle during the course of the trial.
    He has a history of road rage so you wait to pull his license until after he kills two people???

Good work Judge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    This guy should rot in jail. . .
    ..and have the Colorado tax payers pay for this scumbags 3 squares for life? Nah, a bullet to the head and a paupers burial would be much cheaper.

Of course, I'd allow the victims familes to take some shots with a lead pipe while he was restrained first.

Certainly not the Christian way but sometimes I think those Arab countries have something with their stiff punishment and low crime rate.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

He'll probably get some stiff punishment in prison anyway.

i thinks he deserves to be a human dummy in a crash test, or if he gets out of jail, i, uh, someone should crash into his reckless ass....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BAM!
    ..... i, uh, someone should crash into his reckless ash....
    This time could you use you own car??

they didnt say what the guys in the runner did that provoked it. not that im siding with the maniac in the least bit. id just like to know what they did that caused him to do it.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by RX7-2nr
    id just like to know what they did that caused him to do it.
    does it matter? could anything justify that?

they didnt say what the guys in the runner did that provoked it. not that im siding with the maniac in the least bit. id just like to know what they did that caused him to do it.
    Changed lanes or tried to enter the freeway would be my guess.

But more than likely something that would normally not get you a ride to the corners office in a body bag...............

Repeat after me: "Brake checking is NOT socially acceptable behavior"
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

no no no no no no- im not siding with the guy at ALL. he should be put away- dead would be much cheaper and preferable. im just wondering what set him off. a cigarette butt hit his windshield or something?

typical media BS- they never tell the whole story.

Sons of bitches...

Although again, does it really matter how it started with the previously stated outcome?

Don't blame the media - they've already repeated that the guy claimed to have jabbed the brake by accident while making an upshift (yeah, right ).

Unfortunately, the only other person who knew the whole truth isn't around to do any talking.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

id just like to know what they did that caused him to do it.
    Watch the video in the article.

The guy has a track record for flying off the handle. A woman had an encounter with him two months prior where he did a very similar thing. Lucky for her the outcome was different. He also received a warning letter from the CHP regarding his aggresive driving and was even caught driving aggresively when they went to arrest him.

He's a dumbf*ck with a serious anger mangement problem. He should have had his license revoked a long time ago and he's obviously a complete menace to society.

Slicing him with razor blades and dipping him in a salt bath is too good for this scumbag. I'm amazed he ended up being the stongest swimmer out of a million sperm.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster
    I'm amazed he ended up being the stongest swimmer out of a million sperm.
    Maybe he brake-checked the other sperm?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster
    I'm amazed he ended up being the stongest swimmer out of a million sperm.
    But of course he did that by running all the other sperm off the road!
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Maybe he brake-checked the other sperm?
    I don't care who ya are that's just funny!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast