Thread: Cat lovers... this'll crack ya up!!

Talking Cat lovers... this'll crack ya up!!

At least it did me...

LINKIE

That's awesome!
    No more Miata

I used to have one of those!!!
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Our black does that. If he's sleeping and there's a loud noise of some sort he'll start 'chirping' like that.

LOL! That's insane! My cat didn't know how to hiss(not sure if she still does to be entirely honest) and other cats would come up to the windows on our house and she would litterally throw herself sideways at the window and then proceed to try and hiss but only ended up basically breathing really hard. The other cats just kinda stared in dissbeliefe at my moron of a cat lol.

My cat that barked (rest her soul) used to scare the bejeezus out of me. We lived in a apartment that backed up to woods. Squirrels would go through acrobatic routines and wind up on the second floor balcony. There was a love seat backed up to the sliding glass door, and the cat would sit behind it to wait for squirrels.

Then, when unsuspecting humans were watching TV, napping, etc., she'd start barking. Kind of a Mrrow-crack-pop stepping on a duck sound. If you watched her, it looked like she was in a trance. We blamed it on the catnip.

That and the day we cleaned the sliding glass door... She stumbled out of the bathroom after a nap under the sink, slunk down the hallway, and looked around the corner of the couch. There was a squirrel! Standing on HER balcony! She ran at it approaching 90 mph and TH-WAAACK! Bounced off the sparkly clean sliding glass door, stumbled back to the bedroom, and was pretty quiet for a few days. We didn't clean the bottom 2 feet of that door after that.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

I've never had a cat talk as much as our current cat, Miko does. He's a Siamese and that boy loves to talk!
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

I knew right away what he was doing. He's watching a squirrel or bird in a tree. Mine do it all the time..................
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'