Thread: Fav Cars

Default Fav Cars

What are you fav cars?

My fav non race car is the motorsports Elise. I also have my Race Supra and Toyota GT setup really great.

My Fav track is Japan.

Chris

Hmmm... My current non-race favorite is the S2000, I think.

In terms of enjoyable driving, my favorite race-trim cars are the S2000 and 787B, depending on how much "oomph" I want.

Favorite course wavers between Tokyo, Apricot Hill and Laguna Seca.

The ZO6 is probably my fav non-race car. My favorite race car depends on what I'm doing. If I'm just TTing I like the indy cars. Racing with them isn't much fun tho because of their massive speed and handling advantage relative to the closed wheel cars. I really like the 787B. I drove the Toyota Gt One street car the other day. Its really hard to get used to, but fun to drive once you get the hang of it. I also like all the le mans cars,

I really like my RX-7. The 787B is great also. I havent driven an indycar yet. I have won the races that award them, but it never seems to pick them.

That yellow super vette is pretty fun, whatever it is.

Anybody keep track of their completion percentage?

I haven't checked mine lately, but I know it's very low still....
    SOLD: 92 silver w/hardtop, voodoo, Kosei wheels, pine tree air freshener, and some JR stuff.
    SOLD: 99 silver; the old Goodwin supercharged car with gobs of power and everything else on it.
    SOLD: 95 triple black; stock
    SOLD: 99 black and tan; loaded and clean; just hit 50k miles.
    SOLD: 2006 Copper Mica Red; stock.
    FOR SALE: 2007 Galaxy Grey Grand Touring; stock; 38k miles.

I've finished the game a long time ago but still only have a finish percentage of 97 or 98... supposedly, the problem comes from there not being a drag course on GT3... at first, there was supposed to be a series of drag races as well as all the other tracks (hence the reason there are a couple of dragsters as prize cars) but due to budget, time, interest, or ??? they were not included.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    I've finished the game a long time ago but still only have a finish percentage of 97 or 98... supposedly, the problem comes from there not being a drag course on GT3... at first, there was supposed to be a series of drag races as well as all the other tracks (hence the reason there are a couple of dragsters as prize cars) but due to budget, time, interest, or ??? they were not included.
    Nope... that was GT2... To get 100% you have to do the Arcade Mode Time Trials... Complex String, here you come!!!

Was that GT2?

I'm getting old and forgetful.

TC, are you one with the Force, Feedback wheel that is.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamaniac92
    TC, are you one with the Force, Feedback wheel that is.

Chris
    On occasion... It seems to work a lot better with my new PS2 than my *very* early firmware revision original...

1999 Dodge Viper RT/10. Bar none. :)
    Of all the world's greatest contradictions...'British Engineering' is by far my favorite oxymoron.

Either the Rx-7 modified, or a modified Ruf 3400 (Boxster); as a race car the 787b hands down... I like Midfield Raceway; turn 1 on Japan pisses me off (long straight into a sharp, sharp right)....
    '99 Silver/Tan - aka "mx5 2nr" for sale
    '96 4 Runner - for sale too