Thread: Whats up

Default Whats up

Hey guys, just wanted to say I'm not dead.
    The car has been running great not including normal maint. stuff
    Haven't ridden the bike much lately.
    Have written 2 more songs for my CD, haven't fully recorded them with the band yet though.
    Also got an offer to write a theme song for a low budget movie, releasing mostly in the UK, India and here too....still talking out things with them.

I will be coming out some Autocross sessions this year, come to think of it I havent done that since getting the FM sways and Rebuilt engine so it should be scary fun.
    I also have a way to record some great audio if anyone wants to sync audio to film, I can record to wav. or MP3 in 24 bit up to an hour and 4 minutes...the system is about the size of a deck of cards.

So what's everyone else been up too??
    99 Miata Black

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Welcome back Billy, was wondering what happened to you. SOS for me. I love my job!

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Billy! been wondering where you were and what happened to you. Glad to know you are still kickin!!!
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Good to hear you're doing alright. I've been so busy recently-- it's like juggling kittens!

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darron65 View Post
    Good to hear you're doing alright. I've been so busy recently-- it's like juggling kittens!
    International intrigue takes a lot of your time these days?
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

On top of everything else I am trying to clean out the shed to make room for taking a stab at making some cedar furniture and all sorts of stuff for fun.
    I got my little fingers in everything....lol

It seems like the older i get the more bored i get
    99 Miata Black