Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2-18-2009 GTG - The Advance Notice Thread

Yea the food was good, but I'm looking forward to Kellers where I believe you said you can get a burger and 5 beers for $15, I need to see that to believe it.
    John O.
    94R

Default Pictures of the meet...GREAT turn out!

I had a good time and it was nice to get out...but I won't be coming out with the baby again - it just didn't seem like I got to talk and visit as much because I was fussing over the baby and I felt guilty drinking a beer. There were too many "judging" eyes on me...a few but not a lot. In the ladies room when I was making her bottle a couple of ladies were watching and I just turned to them and said "Yes! I have a baby...in a bar" - they laughed and repeated it...(if you don't know, it's a line from Sweet Home Alabama that Reece Witherspoon says to one of her old friends). CHEERS!

AND cannot leave out...A BABY ---- IN A BAR!!

First ride in the Miata:

And...big tough guy with his sweetie...

Last edited by cArAzzIE; 02-19-2009 at 09:07 AM. Reason: I didn't say anything, just posted pictures! pfffft.

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    I was shocked at the turnout, especially from the East Siders! It was good to see Andy and Stevan, but where were the rest of the West Siders???
    No kidding - seems like there were far more eastsiders in Grapevine last night. Where were all you guys?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Excellent turn out. Great to see everyone!
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    No kidding - seems like there were far more eastsiders in Grapevine last night. Where were all you guys?
    I was there in Spirit!

The new Shocks for the 'lac showed up from Rockauto so I decided to install the fronts while the weather was nice. Then we took a nice family cruise down to the UPS distribution center in Ft. Worth to pick up a signature required package the lovely wife had been anxiously awaiting.

Maybe next time!

Cougaroke!

Mmm...good food

Railhead!

Lotsa Miataficianados

Cougar-oke night at Wilhoites. The only thing creepier than being hit on by someone old enough to be your mother...is being hit on by someone old enough to be your grandmother.
    Last edited by cam76034; 02-19-2009 at 10:10 AM.

It was a good time. Nice to change up the location - even though I only come out about once every other month so it's not like I get burned out :-P I was impressed at how many of my fellow east-siders made it out.

Shawn - enough of the excuses. I can't post on your FB wall, btw, or else I would be razzing you good.

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    The only thing creepier than being hit on by someone old enough to be your mother...is being hit on by someone old enough to be your grandmother.

Is this a quote from Super skittles and his friend?

I guess I missed meeting Mr2, sorry about that.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie View Post
    Is this a quote from Super skittles and his friend?

I guess I missed meeting Mr2, sorry about that.
    Unfortunately that's a quote from me. Granny hopped on her turbocharged Rascal and scooted off before I even thought about introducing her to trickyrix.

Quote Originally Posted by cam76034 View Post
    Unfortunately that's a quote from me. Granny hopped on her turbocharged Rascal and scooted off before I even thought about introducing her to trickyrix.
    ...and I was so pumped about getting some GMILF action last night...
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    ...and I was so pumped about getting some GMILF action last night...
    All you had to do was go up to the bar!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234