Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dallas Frame and Alignment

Quote Originally Posted by Mathews2004
    I will be the test subject for Dallas Frame and Alignment after I get my shocks in. Should be fairly convenient for you Dallas and North side people. Like I said in the original post they have a good rep. I think they do a lot of "P" cars. Iain, maybe some of the porsche club guys would have a review?
    I've heard good things about Dallas Frame & Alignment in the past from some of the p-car boys & gals, plus a few local IT racers I know. However, I don't have any personal experience with them.

Another place to try on the east side fo the metroplex would be Autoscope. They're a Euro-centric shop, but they do alignments and corner weighting for anyone, and I've had friends use them for awhile with plenty of success. The owner (Nerces) is a LSBMWCCA member who drives a wickedly fast, Dakar yellow, Dinan supercharged '99 M3.

Iain
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I just wanted to post my experience with this shop. I went there today, they did say I could sit in the car, but because of the steering wheel brace and brake pedal brace, I decided not too. The guy got near my specs, but didnt want to try any harder to get them. He just knew more than me, and I didnt feel like arguing, that a small amount is only the thickness of paper... Plus the total was 108.75. Oh well I wasnt very happy, for my street driven car the specs are probably ok, but for the price I would like my exact specs and have them equall on both sides of the car. I wont be going back,just becuse I have had better experience at Petersons and they are closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamaniac92
    http://www.ricks-inc.com/ Ricks Auto in Irving

I even got Gary's car done their too. They will let you sit in the car and do it to custom specs. Laser Alingment out the door for 78 bucks if I remember right.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    Quote Originally Posted by Miatamaniac92
    I go to a shop in Irving off of Irving Blvd.
    Chris
    What's the name of the place????

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Garland Bros. Tire & Alignment in Whitehouse, TX.
    Half the distance from my house
    My specs
    Laser machine
    By appointment
    Sit in the car

Steering and brake braces make me giggle
    I get to do a test drive and he'll tweak it if I want (not that I know enough for this to matter)
    $50 out the door
    I may keep using them when I move to the Metromess
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12