Thread: Now this is a truck or What P-Diddy drives to the work site.

Default Now this is a truck or What P-Diddy drives to the work site.

Bling Bling with heavy duty potential!!

Sigh... what are some people thinking?

This 2004 Escalade HD is titled as a 1995 GMC Topkick. It was originally owned by the wife's late father. It was custom-built and was babied and well taken care of by us personally, since the day it was delivered. The actual milage states over 100,000, but that is incorrect at this time. We completely disassembled the entire truck, except for the rear axle. The engine and transmission have been reconditioned (though not necessary) by Cleveland Bros. The rest of the truck has been totally disected and modified by us. It has only a little over 2000 miles since it has been reintroduced to the roadway.
    No dude, it's still a 1995 work truck with over 100,000 miles. Just one that you wasted an assload of money on.

Hey, I took my Miata apart over Christmas and rebuilt some of it with factory new parts. Does that mean I can call it a 2004 Miata? Or do I need to rebuild the tranny first?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

HAHAHAHAHA!

An "Escalade" that looks like my brother's 4x4 Chevy on the inside.

What a posermobile.

If this were any other item but a car the manufacturer would sue for "improper use of or causing harm to their brand."

RJ

Someone has actually bid $20,000 on that thing! Where would you park it? Why why why...

S.