Thread: AH D OS back from TDR

Default AH D OS back from TDR

Got the silver 99 (AH D OS tag) back from getting the TDR treatment. Actually he was putting the Texas touch on a Left Coast car! He went through Goodwins setup with the M62 and made some improvements and added some trinkets. The final numbers were Max power= 226.44 Max Torque= 179.36.
    All I know is on the way home a guy in a new RX8 has never seen a miata disappear that fast. I love the top down driving, but the hardtop with the cool A/C is great in the Texas heat.
    Mac

:afro: :afro:
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Car's looking great, Mac! I'd love to take it for a spin sometime... I did get the privelege of driving it almost 13 feet on Sunday during a game of musical Miatas in Gary's driveway. And I'm proud to say I didn't stall it!
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Yea, Mac has a nice setup. The 2 1/2" midpipe adds power above 6000 RPM, but takes away from the bottom end torque. Interesting how back pressure plays such a big role, even for SC engines. I could probably make a trade for you Mac with the turbo system we just did on your midpipe, he has the FM 2 1/4" pipe and could use your 2 1/2" to benefit his turbo.

That turbo car was BRP's turbo mated to the TDR A/A intercooler. Great power delivery with the small T25 turbo. This is the same turbo that Chris (aka: Garzilla) has and will soon be intercooled. This setup produced 202 HP and 194 ft. lbs. of broad torque from 3000-6000 RPM using a 5th injector for fuel management.

Gary
    Danger!!! This Dog Bites.
    www.trackdogracing.com