Thread: Best dealer (read $$)for a Miata 06

Default Best dealer (read $$)for a Miata 06

What is the best car dealer in your area ? I'm from Little Rock,Ar. and wanted to check out the 06 market in Dallas. I also wanted to know if anyone has a clear bra (for the car) and who in Dallas applies these.
    Thanks,
    Joe

There has been some talk around these parts about the clear bra, but I'm not sure if anyone ever had it installed.

As far as dealers go, get ready for an extensive list, I had decent luck with Freeman in Irving, but of course your mileage may vary!

I think Town North currently has the most NC sitting on the lot of any other dealer in the Metroplex. Don't they sell Mazdas in Arkansas??

The clear bra's were discussed a while back on the s2000 group. The general concensus was they were worth it. But... this is a place where being a cheap bastard doesn't pay off. Expect to pay $500-600 to have it done professionally, or you might not like the results.

Locations mentioned were:

The Dent Guy
    East Dallas
    214.388.8145 (ask for Hank or Marcus and reference the S2000 club)
    Uses the 3m products

Earmark
    Plano
    (972) 612-6886
    uses the Llumar products.
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    As far as dealers go, get ready for an extensive list, I had decent luck with Freeman in Irving, but of course your mileage may vary!
    Jon and I were at Freeman in Irving Saturday morning. They had a couple of dozen NCs sitting on the front lot, and they were advertising a few at $19,995.

They've even got at least one '05 Mazdaspeed Miata left over, which you should be able to get a good price on. Personally I think it's a better car than an NC.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Classic Mazda in Denton has a few, and a nice black 05' MazdaSpeed.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Thanks for the info ! I will be in Dallas for a meeting on March 3-5 . I once got a car for much less in Dallas than I could have in Little Rock. Does not hurt to check it out. Thanks for your time.

Joe

Don't go to Eldorado in Mckinney. Crooks. Classic in Denton is a good one.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Actually...

Go to Eldorado & check their prices... I bought mine there & saved 8k on it... $17,999... Their service after the sale sucks though. I went back once and won't go back. I bought a 2003 brand new in March 2004 - that's how I got my deal. Your timing should be good on purchasing to save.

Town North Mazda was great to deal with too. We bought the wife's Mazda3 there.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!