Thread: Decidedly not bull, but IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

Default Decidedly not bull, but IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

Most officers I know were already packing heat. So basically now they can legally do it, oh joy!

You too can carry a gun legally. It only takes one saturday and $120. www.dfwgun.com They even have machine gun rentals!

I would be in favor of allowing the entire or partial US Armed Forces the same priviledge. Seems like a reasonable step from one to another.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Heck, I think all citizens should be able to obtain a national concealed carry permit. Why should the police and military be the only ones allowed to defend themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamaniac92
    I would be in favor of allowing the entire or partial US Armed Forces the same priviledge. Seems like a reasonable step from one to another.

Chris
    It's all about taking first steps...