Thread: Seat Bolster Savers and a good laugh

Default Seat Bolster Savers and a good laugh

I was out at the Dog house today hanging out with some of the guys and I saw a pretty cool product on one of the cars there that I hadn't seen or heard of before. It was a Seat Bolster Saver. If you have torn the bolster on your drivers seat (or are worried that it is just a mater of time), you might be interested in this. It looks like the would only take about 5 minutes to install.

As for the funny, You have got to love Serious Auto's disclaimer for Rota Wheels:
    Look here before calling us.
    Rota Wheel Inventory as of 3/29/2006
    If it's not on the list, we don't have it. We can't get it. And we can't custom order it for you either. How's that for awesome customer service!
    Bent one wheel? Oops. Too bad for you. Don't come whining to us. Call the dealer you bought your wheels from originally.
    We don't sell single wheels.
    Please note that if you look at the inventory page, they only have 1 wheel in stock for several models.

Another interesting thing on the site.... I think I have found another option for Bean to paint the BUR....

It's called Penis Pink Metallic.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    If your penis is that color you either need to stop f#%*ing pepto bottles or go see a doctor!
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster
    If your penis is that color you either need to stop f#%*ing pepto bottles or go see a doctor!
    rotflmao!!!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Titus

Jesus, don't tell Billy.

S.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    I spoke with him earlier today, Jesus said he wouldn't say a word.
    Did he have an opinion on the Penis Pink Metallic wheels?

S.

Never Pink.
    I could see them on a Mary Kay Caddy tho.
    99 Miata Black