Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Addition

Default New Addition

Well Fedex shows my new Cat back Magnaflow setup on the truck for delivery today. Hopefully I can get it ion before the meet if anyone is brave enough to come out tonight.
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by Magma View Post
    Well Fedex shows my new Cat back Magnaflow setup on the truck for delivery today. Hopefully I can get it ion before the meet if anyone is brave enough to come out tonight.

Congrats and I hope you enjoy it.

I plan on being there if the rain is gone by then but I'll be bundled up! We may have to take this indoors. Is there any other place we can meet that's warm and not that coffee place. bleah...
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

I will have to put in some thought as to an indoor place that is close by and open late enugh for us to hang out

P.S. BR is the man, thanks for the cert.
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

This weather totally sucks. I would be down with meeting at an indoor place as well. Restaurant.....coffee shop......
    How about the new Cafe Brazil next to Central Market? It's only 2 miles from Coit and Park.

I can always eat/drink there!

Throw some ideas out guys.

Congrats and get wrenchin'! I wanna see it!

A certain other new addition should be around for the meet tonight, as well...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    Congrats and get wrenchin'! I wanna see it!

but it isnt in your sig yet...

Sweet so your getting the RX8 tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    but it isnt in your sig yet...
    Read my lips... Karma's a bitch!
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell View Post
    for '07 there's no longer a base... What used to be the base, is now a sport. What used to be a sport is now Sport + Performance Package. PPS = Performance Package Sport. HIDs!!!! w00t!

Read my lips... Karma's a bitch!
    Hey I didnt give it away. You could have bought a Japanese PS3 or something.

Hey I didnt give it away. You could have bought a Japanese PS3 or something.
    Heh... I'm boycotting Sony still. But that's not what I meant... Bad luck to add a car to your sig 'til all the paper's signed.

Heh... I'm boycotting Sony still. But that's not what I meant... Bad luck to add a car to your sig 'til all the paper's signed.
    Well that is up to you then. Good to know for next time I buy a car though... I wouldnt buy a PS3 for a year atleast. Especially considering how many PS2s I bought.

Well that is up to you then. Good to know for next time I buy a car though... I wouldnt buy a PS3 for a year atleast. Especially considering how many PS2s I bought.
    We have like 20 people camped out infront of our store waiting for when they are released, and It's cold out here.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Quote Originally Posted by blackzx3_13 View Post
    We have like 20 people camped out infront of our store waiting for when they are released, and It's cold out here.
    For tomorrow night? How many are you getting 6? 10?

For tomorrow night? How many are you getting 6? 10?
    Well, they won't even tell us how many we have in stock, but there is a rumor that its single digits.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

for '07 there's no longer a base... What used to be the base, is now a sport. What used to be a sport is now Sport + Performance Package. PPS = Performance Package Sport. HIDs!!!! w00t!
    Congrats on the new car, tailchaser!

Anyone else wanna drive one? They're addictive...
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Congrats, now where's that TTIWWP smilie???
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast