Thread: Now HERE's an NC I like!

Default Now HERE's an NC I like!

This is Ron & Annie Bauer's '06 NC mildly setup for CSP. 18x9.5 Enkei RP-F1s with 285/30-18 () V710s, JIC coilovers, and some minor engine bolt-ons. I'll bet this thing is a hoot to drive!

With the Goodwin Racing gang making ~160whp from minor bolt-ons (intake, exhaust, header, midpipe), excellent ABS, and room to fit monster rubber, could the NA/NB's reign in CSP be over?
    Last edited by altiain; 12-20-2006 at 08:29 PM.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Hmm... The NC and the RX-8 share the same bolt pattern and can use the same sets of wheels. I'll have the '8 paid off in about 18 months. Hmm...
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altiain View Post
    Hmm... The NC and the RX-8 share the same bolt pattern and can use the same sets of wheels. I'll have the '8 paid off in about 18 months. Hmm...
    Sondsl like an excellent 35th birthday present from the boss
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Yeah, I saw that car on the pointy board a while back, it definitely looks hot.

It should be interesting to see well prepped NCs in CSP. I don't think they'll ever get as light as an NA but the extra power and rubber should make it a great contender.

Pedroza completely abused me off the line in a pretty much stock NC with JIC coilovers.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

BTW, I thought those were the 245 V710s on that car. I thought Goodwin tried the 285s and they would only fit on the RX-8.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

That's what ALL NC's should look like! Perfect ride height :)

A turtle by any other name still looks like an NC.

Or something like that.
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata