Thread: Saturday, 28AUG

Default Saturday, 28AUG

I've got a "get out of jail" pass for this Saturday afternoon and evening ... anyone want to get together for some wings and beer (not too much beer, since we are racing -- either at the ER event at Pennington or the PCA event wherever it's being held)? I was thinking H ters in Addison or maybe the one in Grapevine... that's about as "central" to this crowd as I could think of. Or, if it's just a North Dallas group, we cold hit the H ters in Frisco. Another couple of options could be (1) the Flying Saucer (Beltline and the Tollway), or (2) Buffalo Wild Wings on Frankford just west of Midway (their wings/sauce is actually better than Hooters, although the scenery isn't quite as good :) ).

I'm just testing the waters...

I'd be willing to go! My preference would be for Hooters in Grapevine!

Not much interest here, huh? :) Oh well, maybe some other time...

Interested, but trying to make sure I check every inch of my car for possible sources of the noise it made last time out... Anyone bored may feel free to drop by, hang out in the back yard and drink a beer or two... Call first - 214-912-9261

TC,

I saw that you called at 10, I was taking a nap.... nothing like saturdays where you can wake up a 8:30 and lie back down at 9 for a nap.... anyway, I am liminal again and I left a voice mail. Give me a buzz for directions to your house.

Chris