Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok its friday night

Default Ok its friday night

I'm new to the area and i know ya'll do something on friday even if its just go and hang out... so anyone gonna let me in on the secret... even though i'm probably a little young by ya'lls standards (19)

come on guys where do ya'll hang out on fridays or just point me too the local hang out

Home with the wife & kid

It really depends on what you are into... there are clubs (country, dance, western, etc...), parks, movies, malls, golf, etc...

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

LOL i'm into cars and would love to hang out with some other miata enthusiasts... because all my friends think its a girl car and i havent met one person up here with a love for cars like i have...

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Us old folks usually churn butter and weave new clothes on Friday night. :P

I'm going to be churning butter myself tonight...

However, I'll make a quick suggestion... You'll have better luck with something like:

"It's Friday night, and I'm bored as heck. Let's meet up at Two Rows on McArthur south of 635 around 7:30"

It's sorta like herding cats...

Moderator note: I deleted the other thread. One is enough.

LOL thats the whole point though i dont know where to meet or anything i'm new only been here 4 months and i'm in college so not a lot of time too explore... gosh old people you know you can buy your butter in the stores now right SOOOOOOO i'm bored as hell how about lets all meet up somewhere.... i just dont know where

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

There's always Saturday night's excitement

http://forums.dfwmiata.com/viewtopic.php?t=1116

If you subtract Kestrel's age from mine you get a number close to your age but we don't care.

Kestrel's daughter will be in attendance and she is closer to your age than I am

All kidding aside, we will be there and you are more than welcome to join us
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

thanks it looks like i'm just gonna sit around and be bored tonight but i'll try to show up tommarow and i'm going to event on saturday as well....

I'd hang out with you if my g/f wasn't in town. I'm probably one of the youngest around here (24). Theres a good wed night meet in lewisville with the dallasimports.net people if you wasnt to go. Then theres the obligatory tues night at hooters in arlington that everyone is always invited to.

im a bored girlfriendless youngin too, and im sitting at home watching the presidential debate, yay...
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

I'm sitting by the pool down here in San Marcos after a fun filled day at the Outlet Mall. (Help Me!)

Ha I guess i get the title youngest now... (19) and my g/f lives 7 hours away so i'm always free (mostly) but yea i'm gonna try to start making all the get togethers thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpeeder
    I'd hang out with you if my g/f wasn't in town. I'm probably one of the youngest around here (24). Theres a good wed night meet in lewisville with the dallasimports.net people if you wasnt to go. Then theres the obligatory tues night at hooters in arlington that everyone is always invited to.
    Where at in Lewisville? That's my town.

Dallas Imports? Is this a rice crowd?

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Wish I would have seen this earlier, I've been sitting at home bored since I got off work, and I actually have the night free b/c my gf is working all night.
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

Oh yeah, I'm another one of those youngins (21)
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac

RJ
    No, the DI guys are all really cool. We're actually more about the people than the cars most of the time. The Lewisville meet is at Moe's on wed from about 830-12. Our crowd hangs out in the patio area of moes and makes fun of all the highschoolers and ricers that tend to show up (we started this meet, we're just so cool nobody can stay away).

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac

RJ
    No, the DI guys are all really cool. We're actually more about the people than the cars most of the time. The Lewisville meet is at Moe's on wed from about 830-12. Our crowd hangs out in the patio area of moes and makes fun of all the highschoolers and ricers that tend to show up (we started this meet, we're just so cool nobody can stay away).
    Where's Moe's? I used to live in Lewisville, and what days are you guys out there? I'll try to stop by... Hey 2002fmmiatals (whatever) and whoever is bored on Wednesday's; some of us meet up at Kedavi in Plano; it's been posted all over the forums.... I'm sorta' close to your age (2, but everyone thinks I'm like 24 if that means anything.... and Welcome
    '99 Silver/Tan - aka "mx5 2nr" for sale
    '96 4 Runner - for sale too

Ok how do i get to Kedavi's or whatever i need exact directions, i'm very new to the area.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002FMIIMiataLS
    Ok how do i get to Kedavi's or whatever i need exact directions, i'm very new to the area.
    you can mapquest it, I don't know exactly where you're at....

901 W Spring Creek Pkwy #135
    Plano, TX 75023

it's next door to Arby's on the corner of Alma and Spring Creek Pkwy in Plano, look for the Miata's in the parking lot....
    '99 Silver/Tan - aka "mx5 2nr" for sale
    '96 4 Runner - for sale too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast