Thread: Yard/Landscape Guy?

Default Yard/Landscape Guy?

Anyone have a reasonably priced yard/landscape/fence person they have used in the past?

Wife and I are about to do an Arizona/Xeriscaped front yard.

Even a general labor guy that is reliable.

My wife and I were stood up this weekend by someone a friend had recommended. Maybe our first clue would have been we had to call him after he was 1 1/2 hours late when he came out to give us the first quote.
    Last edited by XM_Rocks; 05-31-2009 at 03:42 PM.

Other than Craigslist I don't know what to tell you. When I contacted about 4 sheetrockers for work I needed only one showed up on time to do an estimate. Two didn't show up at all. I hired the guy that showed on time and he showed on time to do the work......imagine that. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by VFR750 View Post
    Other than Craigslist I don't know what to tell you. When I contacted about 4 sheetrockers for work I needed only one showed up on time to do an estimate. Two didn't show up at all. I hired the guy that showed on time and he showed on time to do the work......imagine that. good luck
    Yeah... I have heard we are in a recession.

I guess its time for me to go into manual labor.

Peter Fehn the contractor mentioned in another thread is coming over next week.

He has access to all subs.

Quote Originally Posted by XM_Rocks View Post
    He has access to all subs.

Yep, all you need is a truck and a lawn mower in the back to find all the help you need.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...