Thread: Seen around town?

Default Seen around town?

Is there a place on this forum where we can ask who the owner of a car is or where we have spotted a Miata that we have never seen? Just asking becuase I saw a NA acouple months ago that was all flat black with flat black hard top.

Not sure what section is best for something like that, perhaps Bull?

As for the car, I don't think I have seen that one around. You may see me some time as I tend to be in Rockwall at least once a week. I have a yellow NA with flat black wheels.

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

all flat back with hard top, sounds like chris' car

If the matte black car you saw had gold wheels, vents in the fenders & front bumper, yeah, it's got to be Chris/Machismo.
    If it had black Slipstreams and tinted windows, it's a fella named Josh who got booted from this board a while back...and that's all vinyl, not paint.
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

Wow, someone got Banned?

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

No, I am pretty sure they aren't slipstreams. It looks pretty good I will have to post the pic of it when I get home...

Please do!
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates