Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Texas ProSolo March 26-27

Thanks for the kind words everyone! And espcially to Iain for the very nice write up. We all get lucky sometimes!
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley

I already sent this to my hard working Solo crew, but this note needs to be shared publically!

I wanted to take a moment & say THANK YOU to everyone that worked so hard this past weekend to put on the 2011 Texas ProSolo!! All of you did a great job! Several of you did double & triple duty over the 3 days of the Pro & the result was an amazingly successful event!! Our success is a result of a team effort put in by all of you!

Howard Duncan's comment was, “I can’t remember the last time we had such a smooth, well received ProSolo!” Howard’s only comment for improvement was that they wanted another 20 to 30 entries. I told him, “give it some time to build in Texas”!

Jerrett Jan's courses were VERY well received!! Long-time National competitor, Grady Wood, commented just as we were saying our final good-byes with the National staff that Jerrett’s courses were the best ProSolo courses he’s seen in 20 years! Many Nationally competitive drivers made excellent comments all weekend raving about the courses. Darrin DiSimo said, “the courses alone made the trip from Florida worth while!”

Nicely done Jerrett!!

Kurt Janish & Mark Berry are a couple of Blow Hards... and I mean that in the most positive way! Those two guys worked tirelessly starting Thursday & all weekend blowing course/paddock & then took complete charge of the Chief of Course duties! Plus, you guys patched the pavement Saturday! Awesome guys!!

All of you worked your butts off!

Texas Region has once again set the bar even higher!

You ROCK Texas Region Solo!

Thanks again!

BTW... the Divisional is just around the corner!!

Brad
    Brad Maxcy
    Texas Region SCCA Solo
    [email protected]

Jerrett’s courses were the best ProSolo courses he’s seen in 20 years!

Way to go Jimmy!

This was my first pro solo and I had a blast! For anyone who hasn't done one before, you gotta give it a shot. Seeing Bob Neff's face after he finished running was priceless! Hopefully the pro will come back to Texas again next year!

I finally downloaded the video from my camera and did a little editing. Here's my first match up in the super challenge:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345