Thread: Im back

Default Im back

for the people who have known me over the past year or so, know that i traded the miata for a civic. that was probably one of the hardest things for me to do lol. although i am now back with you guys and VERY glad to be. as i said at propwash this year, i kept my word and said that i would again have a miata... and i do :)

i picked this up from one of the members on here. 1995 M edition miata, had a few things i needed to get done, and a few more than i still have to address. when i picked it up, it was getting a little hot on me on the way home with the AC going, so i did some digging and ended up just having to add a little bit of coolant and so far so good on that note. other than that, i set the timing on it since it was WAY off, did a fuel filter, plugs, wires and a alt/wp belt.

going to TDR tomorrow to pick up a new gauge cluster since mine isnt quite up to par right now and a new intake tube since mine has a nice "little" hole in it that is covered by JB weld lol. only thing i can say is that the car runs a WHOLE lot better now and once i get done i know i will enjoy the hell out of it. im also real happy to have a rollbar... iv always wanted one of those haha

ill have some more pics up sometime, either way im glad to be back :)

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Welcome back to Miata ownership.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67