Thread: ER Point Standings

Default ER Point Standings

It seems some CS drivers are leading the PAX point standings. I guess I should have gone to more events. ER PAX Points (pdf)

Anyone want to come play in CStock? Well done boyz!
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    Anyone want to come play in CStock? Well done boyz!
    I wish I could afford R-compounds. Give me another year in "Tire" class...I still have to beat One-thing and Sammm at least once.
    No more Miata

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by jolberry
    I still have to beat One-thing and Sammm at least once.
    You do realize you have to at least show up at an event first!

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    You do realize you have to at least show up at an event first!
    True...I have missed a lot of events....been really busy lately. And its hard to convience the wife that i "need" race time.
    No more Miata

Holy crap on a stick! Never thought I'd see the day where I was leading the Rapide Pax YTD standings halfway through the season.

You think after a few years of participation they might be able to spell my name right, though...

psst...It's p-e-e-b-l-e-s. Two e's, one b.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I see a few mistakes in there, one in particular comes to mind. Tim Bergin has not run STS this year, and a couple of others have changed classes since last year or early on this year. Someone needs to check the validity of the list...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Yeah, you're right Oz... I'm sure I'm ahead of Mr. Pebbles (although I'm probably not ahead of Mr. Peebles ).
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Iain (which is spelled correctly and ingrained in my brain for life ), I got the last name spelled right in the Challenge Cup Series Points. A little typo in the Pax Points and corrected. Sorry.

As for the class section of the PAX Points, I used the file from last year so I wouldn't have to re-enter all of the names. In doing so, some of the classes are wrong, but in the whole scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. The points are to the person not the class. If you ran 2 different classes in 2 different events you get the points and only 1 class will show up in the points list. The class isn't necessary, but is there for a reference. There is no need to always change this area after every event. And with a few people I would be changing it after every event. But I see your point, I will go back and update the list to what people ran at the last event.

Or maybe I should just remove the class column from the PAX points. What do you think?

If you want to go though and check the points for every class and the PAX points, please go ahead. Be my guest. It needs to be confirmed anyways.

(BTW, where are the points for SCCA?)

SpinOutF500

Points for SCCA should be monitored by Phil Adams, and I'm bettin' he could provide them upon request...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Quote Originally Posted by SpinOutF500
    Iain (which is spelled correctly and ingrained in my brain for life ), I got the last name spelled right in the Challenge Cup Series Points. A little typo in the Pax Points and corrected. Sorry.

As for the class section of the PAX Points, I used the file from last year so I wouldn't have to re-enter all of the names. In doing so, some of the classes are wrong, but in the whole scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. The points are to the person not the class. If you ran 2 different classes in 2 different events you get the points and only 1 class will show up in the points list. The class isn't necessary, but is there for a reference. There is no need to always change this area after every event. And with a few people I would be changing it after every event. But I see your point, I will go back and update the list to what people ran at the last event.

Or maybe I should just remove the class column from the PAX points. What do you think?

If you want to go though and check the points for every class and the PAX points, please go ahead. Be my guest. It needs to be confirmed anyways.

(BTW, where are the points for SCCA?)

SpinOutF500
    Kudos to SpinOutF500 and General Default for their efforts at keeping the ER standings current and up-to-date!

BTW, what would it cost me to freeze the RapidePax standings like this until the end of the season?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Hmmm, How much????

How Much you GOT!!!!

I have a very expensive hobby to support, ya know.

An updated Points and PAX file has been sent to the General to be posted. If any other names are mis-spelled, please let me know.

SpinOutF500