Thread: Hey majik!

Default Hey majik!

Remember this past weekend we were talking about CSP, and I commented about how it was all fun & games until someone in this area really built a car to the rules?

Looks like Andy Hollis is dragging the CSP car out of mothballs for next season.

At least you can count yourself lucky that he only drives in North Texas occasionally...
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Remember this past weekend we were talking about CSP, and I commented about how it was all fun & games until someone in this area really built a car to the rules?

Looks like Andy Hollis is dragging the CSP car out of mothballs for next season.

At least you can count yourself lucky that he only drives in North Texas occasionally...
    The last time I ran with him here, I was on Street tires, but he beat me by around 10 seconds. Actually I think I hadnt done anything to the car but an intake. So lets take off 3 seconds for R-compounds and 2 for shocks and springs, and I still have 5 seconds to catch him. If he was a regular here, I probably would go back to CS, or get another car and go all out.... :)

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    The last time I ran with him here, I was on Street tires, but he beat me by around 10 seconds. Actually I think I hadnt done anything to the car but an intake. So lets take off 3 seconds for R-compounds and 2 for shocks and springs, and I still have 5 seconds to catch him. If he was a regular here, I probably would go back to CS, or get another car and go all out.... :)
    Majik, if he was a regular here, I say let's go FI and go SM2!
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto
    Majik, if he was a regular here, I say let's go FI and go SM2!
    Sounds fun, you buyin! That would be a blast!

SM2 would be fun, stomping on vettes.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan