Thread: 92+ chassis bracing

Default 92+ chassis bracing

Does anyone have a picture or description of the pieces of stock chassis bracing that can be removed in CSP.

Also is it legal to totally remove the rear sway bar.

Thanks for the help!
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

No picture of the stock bracing, but you can hang the rear sway bar on the wall as an artpiece. If the search engine worked at miata.net, you'd find a good discussion about 2 years old on the bracing that could be legally removed.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Thanks!

I'm still not certain about the sway bar b/c I really like the way the car rotates right now. I've got a pretty big split in spring rate from front to back (500f/330r) and a big hollow bar up front. I'll definitely be experimenting with it during the season.

I've been searching for a little while on miata.net but haven't seen anything very specific. I guess I need to dig a little deeper.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto
    I've been searching for a little while on miata.net but haven't seen anything very specific. I guess I need to dig a little deeper.
    Dunno if their seach engine links to the old forum as well.

Look at www.miataforum.com as well just in case.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)