Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **HOOTERS** Friday, 7/28 **HOOTERS**

Default **HOOTERS** Friday, 7/28 **HOOTERS**

It has been far to long since we have had a Hooters night, so here we go. Treibenschnell and I will be getting together for drinks, wings, and sightseeing at the Frisco Hooters around 8pm Friday night. Join us, don't join us... don't really care, but Bean and I will be there.

8:00? Can we meet somewhere for dinner first?

Mokey and I should be there.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Damn you all - I'll be moving into the new house, and my mother will be in town to top it off.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Oooh, another evening affair. Lovely! Unless something else quite pressing comes up, I'm there.
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Damn you all - I'll be moving into the new house, and my mother will be in town to top it off.
    Ummmm... we can write you a note!
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Ummmm... we can write you a note!
    Sigh... I'm sure I'll be ass deep in packing material anyway. But I will definitely be at the next one!
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Count me in
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

Man I wish we had some closer meets other than the Tarrant county lunch bunch.

I've really wanted to go to stuff like this and the Wed. night meets but it's just too far away. I guess that's what I get for living in N. Mexico, I mean Mansfield.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto
    Man I wish we had some closer meets other than the Tarrant county lunch bunch.

I've really wanted to go to stuff like this and the Wed. night meets but it's just too far away. I guess that's what I get for living in N. Mexico, I mean Mansfield.
    If you plan it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    If you plan it, they will come.
    Good point.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto
    Good point.
    Hooters in S. Arlington has free beer I'm sure some of the TCB members could make a little drive for that I'd be willing to meet up if my schedule allowed.
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Payrot
    Hooters in S. Arlington has free beer I'm sure some of the TCB members could make a little drive for that I'd be willing to meet up if my schedule allowed.

I would like to eat at the one in S.Arlington but any further and I'm afraid my car can't make it.

Will y'all still be there around 10pm? If so, I may swing by even though their food sucks. At least the company will be good. oh.. and the scenery.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster
    Will y'all still be there around 10pm? If so, I may swing by even though their food sucks. At least the company will be good. oh.. and the scenery.
    Who knows.... if there are Miatas in the parking lot, then we are still there. Ohh... and as for the food, try the buffalo shrimp.. they rock!

Quote Originally Posted by MyTreadYourFace
    I would like to eat at the one in S.Arlington but any further and I'm afraid my car can't make it.
    WadAYouMean "car won't make it"? It's a Miata........ You mean people EAT at Hooters??????????
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

AUUUGH!!! I've been dying to go to Hooters ever since I moved!

And I'm off today but not tomorrow. You guys suck, what's the matter, didn't want young guys coming in and taking the attention away from you?
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

OK call me retarted but I was just there and the miatas were there. But when I walked in at about 8:15 I couldn't find you guys. So i just sat at the bar and had some wings and a beer. Maybe I need to have my glasses checked.
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

Sorry I missed it. Bean, you need to come out to the Wednesday night GTG.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast