Thread: Listing a Web Page to Search Engines???

Default Listing a Web Page to Search Engines???

Anyone here mess with websites?? I'm looking for a "free" listing service for my world headquarters website. Any recommendations??

I have been using internetjoin.com but they don't seem to be advancing with the times.

TIA

I have a link to one at home I'll post up later... it also has some code on it to analyze your meta tags and keywords to make sure you will get a better rank & hit from the search engines.

Raymond
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

rememeber when someone brought up that my car kept coming up when looking for wreck and Miata?, that's because it was loaded on my Karaoke website.
    My wife is awesome at getting webpages rankings high.....I dont know what she does but I will ask her.
    She had our band and the Karaoke site ranked in the top ten in less than 2 months after they were built.
    I thought that was impressive.
    I will see if she would mind sharing some trade secrets and pm you her e-mail if she's cool with it.
    99 Miata Black

Mick,

Try: http://www.submitexpress.com/

You'll want do do the Meta Tags Analyzer and Generator before you submit anything. You need those tags to be there, good, and relevant for the search engines to use.

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    Mick,

Try: http://www.submitexpress.com/

You'll want do do the Meta Tags Analyzer and Generator before you submit anything. You need those tags to be there, good, and relevant for the search engines to use.

Raymond
    Sweet it even like my tags! Thanks CM!

Depends on the search engine... some of the bigger ones take up to 6 weeks if you want it done free.