Thread: FS: Hydra II + 2 FM Cam Gears

Default FS: Hydra II + 2 FM Cam Gears

These parts have never been installed. I purchased them last month in Mid and Late December (2 Purchases) I have the receipts. These were purchased for a 2000 Miata ECU is for 1999-2000 Setup. The Cam Gears will fit all models

Hydra ECU Link Retail Price $1949+shipping and handling. I want $1900

http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?...0%20%201990-93

Cam Gear Link Retail Price is $138 ea. + Shipping and handling. I want $240 for both or $125 Ea.

http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?...umber=04-66400

If someone would like to purchase all Items I would take $2100 Thats more than $150 dollars in savings =-D

Also keep in mind these are brand new items never installed. Hydra comes with all the parts needed to install. Including the bracket for the 99-2000 to mount in the glove box. Also the earlier models the Hydra will only need the knock sensor that is why it is less for the 99-2000 models because the car comes with the knock sensor from the manufacturer.

I am forced to sell these items due to the need for immediate money. All inquiries welcome as well as offers.

If I wasn't selling the car I'd be all over the Hydra! I've been looking for one on the used market for over a year and never saw a single one!!! I'm guessing this will sell fast.
    '99 FMII + everything (sold!)
    '97 FMII (previously)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoefly View Post
    If I wasn't selling the car I'd be all over the Hydra! I've been looking for one on the used market for over a year and never saw a single one!!! I'm guessing this will sell fast.
    I certainly hope so =-D

Blah blah blah!

Did you decide to keep it, or has it been sold?

I decided to keep the hydra, even though I did sell the CAM gears, to a lucky bloke in Australia. $32.15 for shipping 3 day delievery. :-D
    Blah blah blah!