Thread: Who's FMII ar ValleyView Walmart last night?

Default Who's FMII ar ValleyView Walmart last night?

I caught a pic of this FMII Miata at WallyWorld last night. I hung around for 10min or so to see if I could bum a ride, but got tired of waiting....

Who's is it?

Clean Clean Ride....

That one belongs to Flyin96M. It has a lot of Track Dog Racing stuff on it as well as FM. It pulled about 236 rwhp at the dyno day recently.

Yep that's Flyin96M car! It's one Evil Miata!

I was told by someone that it was totaled at some point and rebuilt. You sure cannot tell by looking at it.

Yup, it was totalled and rebuilt. Very good work on it :)
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

My question is... Who has the turbo miata on autotrader?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=167075336

265hp??
    1984 GSL-SE - Its ALIVE!
    1989 Suburban 4x4 - 4" Pro-Comp Lift 33" BFGs etc... DRUNK TANK!
    2002 Protege5 - Lucky the drunk wagon SOLD
    '04 MazdaSpeed Mx-5 Wheeee! Turbos are fun
    How can I be so thirsty this morning, When I drank so much last night??

i think that one is kept down at the motorsports ranch, not sure though. it has been for sale for a while i think, not sure. supposebly is pretty fast around the track, not totally posotive that is the same car.
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Quote Originally Posted by fwMiata
    i think that one is kept down at the motorsports ranch, not sure though. it has been for sale for a while i think, not sure. supposebly is pretty fast around the track, not totally posotive that is the same car.
    hmm.. I've seen that car and I'm pretty sure that's not it... the car ath the ranch doesn't have any of teh fancy wood trim stuff... it's setup more as a pure track car.

They are not the same cars Flyin96M's car is a 96M. The one on Auto trader is a 91.

Awesome avatar three bean.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Quote Originally Posted by rx7gslse
    Quote Originally Posted by fwMiata
    hmm.. I've seen that car and I'm pretty sure that's not it... the car ath the ranch doesn't have any of teh fancy wood trim stuff... it's setup more as a pure track car.
    ahh. i didnt look inside the car, just saw one parked down there that looked the same with an inercooler iirc.
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C

They are not the same cars Flyin96M's car is a 96M. The one on Auto trader is a 91.
    Pay attention kiddo, the thread has made a turn, they are now talking about two other Turbo's

rx7gslse Posted:
    My question is... Who has the turbo miata on autotrader?
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=167075336
    fwMiata Posted: i think that one is kept down at the motorsports ranch, not sure though. it has been for sale for a while i think, not sure. supposebly is pretty fast around the track, not totally posotive that is the same car.
    rx7gslse Posted:
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Justin's car rides very nice, he gave me a taste of the Tien Flex and I was impressed! I can't belive it was totalled and rebuilt! Did a good job putting it back together.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Default Re: Who's FMII ar ValleyView Walmart last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Kags1969
    I caught a pic of this FMII Miata at WallyWorld last night. I hung around for 10min or so to see if I could bum a ride, but got tired of waiting....

Who's is it?

Clean Clean Ride....
    what steering wheel is that? m2?
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C

Yep that was me, I stopped to get supplies. The money I save at walley world is used for gas and tires :P

Yes the car was totalled, but I have a good friend that has a hot rod shop. I spent every weekend for @ 6 months working on that thing. I was able to save all the sheet metal and I even still have the bumper in the attic. The damaged core support and frame rail were cut off and replaced with new OEM parts, so everything fits perfect. As a matter of fact I waited almost a year to get the car aligned after I got it driving again, we got it that close on the frame machine. I guess it pays to have friends, this is the same guy that did my truck for those of you that have seen it. Would I do it again? Not sure as it would have been MUCH easier to just find another 96M and swap all the parts.

The steering wheel is made by Raid and was bought from IL Motorsports in Germany and shipped over. I love this wheel and it is even a bit smaller in diameter.
    "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." Haruki Murakami