Thread: Cheap LE in AR

Default Cheap LE in AR

Saw this in a m.n thread. Calling Rogue or Titus....

http://jonesboro.craigslist.org/cto/1673796369.html
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

That's quite tempting too bad it's almost to Memphis. If it were a couple hrs drive I'd go look at it.

Nice deal. Wish I had the cash.

Chris... On a side note, where you serious about a carpet dying party? Do you know what is involved and what dye to use? I picked up a second carpet set that I want to dye, then install it when I put the new dash in.

Serious, yes, but ready to pull my carpet as soon as you are, I'm not sure. I bought some dye from another LE owner that he said was a good match. I was hoping Stevan would assist with his mad dyeing skills.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie View Post
    Serious, yes, but ready to pull my carpet as soon as you are, I'm not sure. I bought some dye from another LE owner that he said was a good match. I was hoping Stevan would assist with his mad dyeing skills.
    What is the dye you got? Is it enough to do all our carpets? Even if you are not ready, you could help me do mine, and then I could help you do yours when you are ready. Hopefully Stevan will chime in soon, but he probably saw this thread and is halfway to Jonesboro by now!

Blog Entries

Must...tell...wife...need...third...car. Can you dye black carpet red, or are you guys dying the tan stuff?

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Piff View Post
    Must...tell...wife...need...third...car. Can you dye black carpet red, or are you guys dying the tan stuff?

Regards.
    No... we are dying red carpet red. After 17 years, most of them are pretty faded.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Hopefully Stevan will chime in soon, but he probably saw this thread and is halfway to Jonesboro by now!
    LOL. The last time I talked to him he was up to his neck in miata work. But he is probably halfway to Austin though.
    I'm not speeding officer, I'm qualifying!!!

92 Red (sold)
    2006 ZX6R 636 (sold)
    99 S10 ZQ8 (sold)
    95 Merlot M
    05 GSXR 600 (To buy my house)

Is it the color of lipstick that male dog owners are familiar with?

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Sounds like you guys are talking about a liquid dye. I've seen a set or two of the LE carpets treated to a spray dye from SEM called Firethorn, and they turned out very nicely. Not a great match when used on the plastic bits, though.
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates