Thread: Bad wreck...Bike related deaths tonight.

Default Bad wreck...Bike related deaths tonight.

On the way home I spanked a mid 90's Z28, the night was good. Then I passed the stadium, the whole highway was blocked off. There was a woman screaming and running. There were 3 or 4 filled body bags that I could see, surrounding a mini van. There where probably atleast 7-10 bikes. And no bikers anywhere. The ambulances where in no rush to leave either. I guess they had wrecked out and the mini van ran them over.

It was bad..........

Quote Originally Posted by toddcod View Post
    On the way home I spanked a mid 90's Z28, the night was good. Then I passed the stadium, the whole highway was blocked off. There was a woman screaming and running. There were 3 or 4 filled body bags that I could see, surrounding a mini van. There where probably atleast 7-10 bikes. And no bikers anywhere. The ambulances where in no rush to leave either. I guess they had wrecked out and the mini van ran them over.

It was bad..........
    Earlier today there was a whole group of hogs that didnt seem to care about the road rules. They blocked the intersection and ran a redlight in heavy traffic to keep the group together.

We used to do everthing. Stunts, flying low, defy laws. Then I woke up when my dad past away and the family responsibilities was past to me and my brother.

I sold the bike and bought a miata to turbo. LOL I'm not sure if it is any safer, but I like the heater and A/C. LOL

And for the motorcycle urge, me and my brothers got dirt bikes.

It's interesting to me how many Miata owners are current or ex-bikers.

The bikers you are talking about did not make it. Saw it on the news at 10. It was a male and a female that were on seperate bikes and ran into the back of a mini van.
    I'm not speeding officer, I'm qualifying!!!

92 Red (sold)
    2006 ZX6R 636 (sold)
    99 S10 ZQ8 (sold)
    95 Merlot M
    05 GSXR 600 (To buy my house)

On the way home I spanked a mid 90's Z28, the night was good.

We prefer to keep our racing on the track around here. There are plenty of other site that you can brag about street racing, just not here. Every weekend there are plenty of opportunities to race on the track. I've NEVER heard of anyone getting killed at a local autocross, DE.

Then I passed the stadium, the whole highway was blocked off. There was a woman screaming and running. There were 3 or 4 filled body bags that I could see, surrounding a mini van. There where probably at least 7-10 bikes. And no bikers anywhere. The ambulances where in no rush to leave either. I guess they had wrecked out and the mini van ran them over.

It was bad..........

Do you think that maybe they where going too fast? Did speed have a part in the their deaths? Its really sad that people loose their life's on the highways.

ran into the back of a mini van.

Sad really sad.
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Quote Originally Posted by Ataim View Post
    We prefer to keep our racing on the track around here. There are plenty of other site that you can brag about street racing, just not here. Every weekend there are plenty of opportunities to race on the track. I've NEVER heard of anyone getting killed at a local autocross, DE.
    Not to condone any illegal behavior, but toddcod is probably not the only person to have had a go on the street that frequents the board.

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamaniac92 View Post
    Not to condone any illegal behavior, but toddcod is probably not the only person to have had a go on the street that frequents the board.
    It was just a friendly reminder of the rules... if you want to do that sort of thing (and we encourage you not to), this is not the place to talk about it.

Please pull through...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04 View Post
    It was just a friendly reminder of the rules... if you want to do that sort of thing (and we encourage you not to), this is not the place to talk about it.

Please pull through...
    Thank you.
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

Besides you don't really have to go that fast to spank a Z28.
    Black 2002 Honda S2000
    Black 1992 Euro spec BMW 735iL
    Black 2003 Honda CBR 600 RR

toddcod-- is Bobby your brother; red supercharged miata..?

I bet most of you do more "street racing" in your family commuters on the way to work road raging and such. I'm freakin scared to drive during rush hour anymore; its like Death Race now days! I don't condone street racing either but just about everyone has the occasional "red light dash" or whatever coming home late or trying to get in front of some, etc. His post was a bit vague so don't ostracize him; think we all got the point. Street racing is bad, m'kay. I don't want a bunch of mouthy street race pricks on the forum either but don't want it to be like miata.net where everyone shits themselves because I just typed shit! lol

Anyways, most of us on here can't street race if we wanted to! I can't even pass a damn minivan to get on the highway! lol Think its time to stop by Gary's again...
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66 View Post
    I'm freakin scared to drive during rush hour anymore; its like Death Race now days!
    I had to drive to Garland yesterday to look at a new vehicle... 635 was a nightmare.

My brother's on-the-fly directions didn't help matters, however
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Quote Originally Posted by MadMonkey View Post
    I had to drive to Garland yesterday to look at a new vehicle... 635 was a nightmare.

My brother's on-the-fly directions didn't help matters, however
    so thats how all those cars are getting wrecked
    Blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by MiataMike View Post
    so thats how all those cars are getting wrecked
    Lol like that news story about driving into a lake
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66 View Post
    Lol like that news story about driving into a lake
    I haven't heard or read that one yet....where is it at?
    Blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by sxk122 View Post
    toddcod-- is Bobby your brother; red supercharged miata..?
    That would be him...LOL
    Are you the guy with the clean white miata?

Yeah, I would be, lol.

I've seen him and his SC'ed red miata up here at the Preston/Royal Starbucks covering shifts . The Prelude just wasn't cutting it