Thread: Arlington Miata Owners

Default Arlington Miata Owners

I didn't know where to post this so I figured this would be as good as anywhere else.

I am just wondering if the 3 to 4 Miata owners I saw today in Arlington off of Collins are on this forum. I was about to pull out of the Gas Station on the corner of Randol Mill and Collins when I saw a Miata turn right onto Collins from Randol Mill with his top down and he even waved. When I drove up Collins he was parked near another Miata at a restraunt, and on my way back I believe I saw two other Miata's there as well.

Just checking to see if any of these guys are on here and if so wanted to say hi, and see what you guys do around here localy.

It might have been Onething, Majik, or Miatamoto, as we met for lunch at Airways on Collins. What color was the Miata?

That was me that waved. I work in Grand Prairie so I catch lunch with these guys every now and then.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

That is cool, well maybe some time I can meet up with you guys for lunch and introduce myself. Was cool to see a fellow Miata owner wave almost stopped just to say hi but I was running way behind on stuff I had to get done today.

Well as I said maybe I can meet up with you guys for lunch some time and introduce myself.

I work off Cooper by the Krispy Kremes.
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

Well maybe we can try to plan a lunch get together in Arlington some time next week or maybe the week after since next week is Christmas week and I know everyone is most likely really busy.

what time and days do you all go?

eww, that's kind of a rough crowd, be wise in picking your friends. It's important to run with the right crowds these days

Ray, you don't happen to work at Swifty Printing do you?
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

I always pick the right crowds, they are the ones I hang with cause well I am there. LOL

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane View Post
    eww, that's kind of a rough crowd, be wise in picking your friends. It's important to run with the right crowds these days

I've never seen Ray there. That is Ray's picture in the avatar.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane View Post

I work at Alamo Autosports.
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).