Thread: FS: Red NA Hood, Trunk Lid, Rear Finish Panel

Default FS: Red NA Hood, Trunk Lid, Rear Finish Panel

I am selling the following NA parts, all of which are the factory red color:

Hood- It is in very good condition. There is no paint peeling nor dings that I can spot. It is nice and shiny. It has typical small clear coat scratches but is in pretty darn good shape. If you have a red NA and need an OEM aluminum hood, this will be a bolt-on affair. $300 obo.

Trunk- It is equally as nice. It has some very small scuff marks on the inside lip, but nothing beyond what is expected of an older car. The paint is in great shape and there are no dings. It comes with the third brake light AND it has the factory spoiler installed. $250 obo.

Rear Finish Panel- Absolutely no cracking. It is the OEM piece and is in perfect condition. The paint is in great shape. It comes with the OEM emblems. The Miata logo features red text. It comes with all hardware. $150 obo.

(SOLD)Rear Bumper Cover- This is in great shape as well and includes the metal bracket. The only imperfections that I can spot are where I pried the plastic screws out and may have gotten a bit carried away with the screw driver. The top lip of the bumper has a very small piece where the paint has been rubbed off, but the actual face is in great shape. $100 obo.

I m in no hurry to sell any of these parts and I am not opposed to just hanging on to them as spares if I can't find a good home for them.

I prefer to sell these parts locally. I live in North Dallas and I am not opposed to meeting up somewhere, or you can just come to my home. If you must have it shipped, we will have to work out a mutually beneficial arrangement. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Mr.E.G.; 12-06-2009 at 02:32 PM.

Forgot to mention, they are off of a 94.

The rear bumper cover has been sold.