Thread: Zoom Zoom Live, 10/1-2 in Grand Prairie

10/2/05
    2:00pm
    No more Miata

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    I did the same!
    Me too! (02OCT2005 11:00am)
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    Yup
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

I'm down for 10am
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    I did the same!
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by blackzx3_13
    10/2 at 10 am, I'm in.
    Same here, I had a blast at the Rev It Up last year. Got 3rd in club category.

Apparently this is when all of the cool people are going, so this is what I signed up for.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

we should have a post event dinner somwhere, any ideas
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

I'm in for 10AM, 10-2... I sucked last year...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliwizz
    I'm booked in for 1:30pm (after church)

Looks fantastic
    I am impressed You really are a rocket surgeon ! ! !

I just moved my time from 9:30 to 1:30 (after church) too :-D
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Apparently this is when all of the cool people are going, so this is what I signed up for.
    altiain beat me to it. List of the cool kids signed up for the 11:00am party:
    • Titus
    • POS Racing
    • sammm
    • Kestrel
    • tailchaser
    • Majik
    • altiain
    I think a few of you need to (1) change your time or, (2) continue to be uncool...

Im confident enough in myself to be uncool. . I actually am going on Saturday now as my brother wanted to go and take his kids but couldnt on Sunday along with my brother-in-law who is a Ft Worth fireman that has to work that Sunday. So I talked my wife in to entering and we both are going as well to help take care of the kids. Ah family

Hark! this means no S2k , but I feel yall wont miss me bringing up the rear for one weekend. And I'll make up for it at the ER event the following Sunday. Its not like theres a shortage of October autocrosses.
    Last edited by wrxmr2eater; 07-29-2005 at 08:42 AM.

Could some of the uncool be trying to get in run groups that they have a chance of winning in? The site does list 50 points for the "Hourly Winner". I am going to gun for the hourly loser award myself!

I'm not worried about winnin' or losin', I just want to drive an NC and an RX-8 :cool: . Plus, with that many of us out there, I can see a little road trip afterwards for some fun-in-the-sun and a little bite to eat, MME style...

I'm not worried about winnin' or losin', I just want to drive an NC and an RX-8 :cool: . Plus, with that many of us out there, I can see a little road trip afterwards for some fun-in-the-sun and a little bite to eat, MME style...
    MME Day... Pancake Breakfast at 9am, Zoom Zoom at 11am, Sonic at 2pm, drive at 3pm, Lewisville Hooters (Bean is Buying!) at 6pm!

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Could some of the uncool be trying to get in run groups that they have a chance of winning in? The site does list 50 points for the "Hourly Winner". I am going to gun for the hourly loser award myself!
    Same here... but really, though, I'm too lazy and/or forgetful to remember my log on info and change it.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxmr2eater
    Im confident enough in myself to be uncool. . I actually am going on Saturday now as my brother wanted to go and take his kids but couldnt on Sunday along with my brother-in-law who is a Ft Worth fireman that has to work that Sunday. So I talked my wife in to entering and we both are going as well to help take care of the kids. Ah family
    How old are the kids? From the previous rev-it-ups I'll be leaving my kid at home not much for them to do.

YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Same here... but really, though, I'm too lazy and/or forgetful to remember my log on info and change it.
    They sent you a confirmation email. Did you save it? You need it when you show up, So I hope you did. It has a Registration ID on it. All you need is this ID and your last name (You do know your last name, don't you?) to log back in to change your day/time. So... forgetful is no longer an excuse.

They arent old enough to ride in the cars but they still wanted to go, therefore the need for people to watchem while their dad is driving. Probably not the best but we'll probably end up taking them to Speedzone in the end to drive some go-carts if there arent any onsite.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast