Thread: For Solo II National Results...

Default For Solo II National Results...

http://ww2.scca.com/Solo.php

as they happen, or shortly thereafter...

I see SpinOutF500 is in 3rd in F Modified!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    "I see SpinOutF500 is in 3rd in F Modified!"
    And he won't be happy with that. Go get 'um SpinOut!

If you look at the results you will notice Todd STX 64 was in the trophies the first day. The "Kenny" cone got him on the North course. It seem to be getting a lot of drivers on that course. Wed AM it was wet with some rain. At the end of the 2nd heat it was almost dry. Su and Stan in the great looking BP C5 Corvette came out with a aggresive attack. Su changed to BPL at the last minute after driving the car. It really is a great car wait till you see all the work they have done. Anyway Su got her second National Jacket. Stan gave a heck of a run on the last run but had some cones. Stan showed that the car was capable of running with other national champions.

Madarash came back with a great drive on the north course. Think he moved up 10 places. No one moves up that many places. Most move back 10 places. Example his co driver went from 3rd to 15th due to that north course cone. Mark finished ahead of the car owner due to the cone.

Spinout had a hard group to run against along with the other FM guys from DFW. But Spinout earned a good 2nd place. The Piper FM had some mechanical problems before and during runs. Engstrom took home the last trophy in FM.

The BS S2000 of G. Lee had cone problems. With just 3 runs cones really do hurt.

A lot of action thursday / friday with BM, CS, ES, ESl, CP, STS... I bet the STS with 50 drivers will be a great show to watch with a lot of good DFW drivers.

OH I forgot about SM2. Miata 2nd place. Ian Stewart. That is a big deal. But the courses being a little on the tight side helped a little. I would say that was some great driving and car setup work to out do the powerfull Corvette's and the National Caliber drivers.

Didn't hear from the General last night, but it looks like CS results are finally up...

Looks like anybody's ball game with barely 1 second separating all 13 trophy slots.

Thanks for the link, TC. I looked for the C Stock results last night and couldn't find them.

Go General (currently in 12th)!

By the way, did anyone else notice that there is a '95 Miata currently in the trophies (9th spot)? I wonder if that will have any impact on the decision to move those cars down to E Stock?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    By the way, did anyone else notice that there is a '95 Miata currently in the trophies (9th spot)? I wonder if that will have any impact on the decision to move those cars down to E Stock?
    I did!

Did you guys peek at ES, only one Miata Running in ES!

Looks like all our local ES folks (except for me) are in Kansas.

Our own Evilspeeder is doing pretty good in his friends MR2!

Go General :afro:

16th out of 32 is pretty darned respectable at that level for Evil Speeder. I'm impressed.

Looks like Tommy yanked one out on his last run to pull .916 ahead of Stuart in B Mod.

Andy missed STS by .006... Gerry took the last trophy spot... 1 second per day separated 1st through 16th. Yikes!