Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of the 15x9 6UL's mounted.

Default Pics of the 15x9 6UL's mounted.

Finally got a chance to take a few pics in the daylight. I think the wheels look good on a black car. I'm excited to see how I'll do at the next autox on real tires.

Looks amazing as always!
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Keep your eye out for Miatamoto trying to steal those wheels! Car looks great!

NT-01s? Looking good.

Did you tint the tail lights or purchase them like that? Can you still see them fine at night?

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamaniac92 View Post
    NT-01s? Looking good.

Did you tint the tail lights or purchase them like that? Can you still see them fine at night?

Chris
    NT01's indeed. I tinted all the lights except for the headlights using some UV coated vinyl. They're actually still really bright at night. The film lets a lot of light through.

Looks really good, don't like the eyelids though. How much camber up front 3+ degrees?
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
    Looks really good, don't like the eyelids though. How much camber up front 3+ degrees?
    Currently 2.5* up front. I need to get it re-aligned. I've learned a little more about good alignment specs since the last alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by mk2tmr2 View Post
    NT01's indeed. I tinted all the lights except for the headlights using some UV coated vinyl. They're actually still really bright at night. The film lets a lot of light through.
    Keep us update on what kind of mileage you get with the NT-01s.

Link/more info on the tint?

As for Alignments, I like the Icehawk Alignment for a nice street/track/autoX compromise.
    http://www.miata.net/garage/align.html

Chris
    91 Miata (#3), Rattle Can Grey(previous owner), Greddy Turbo @7 PSI and Manifold (Only items remaining from the kit), TDR I/C, Godspeed Radiator, RM DP, 2.5 Enthuza Bipes, BEGI AFPR, ACT, Lightened Stock Flywheel, Yellow Konis, FCM on Stock Springs, HDM2S, MOMO Wheel, Ratsback Front CF Lip, Black Rota's on EcstaXS, Corrado Rotors & XP8's on Front w/ 1.8 rears.

http://austinmiata.com/

Wishlist: Megasquirt to run 12-13 PSI, White non-spray paint job, 8" 6UL's, RX7 LSD, Evans Waterless Coolant

Looks amazing! Can't wait to see it in person.

I like.
    I drive to fast to worry about my cholesterol.

Effing hot. Wow!
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Looks great! I do like the offset on the Slips a little better, but this is definitely a great setup.

I really like the taillights, let's hear more about them.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

what lip is that?
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y15...miata/don3.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y15...miata/don1.jpg
    99 miata 62k miles, only mod is tenzo rs-5 17 inch wheels, and black robbins top

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto View Post
    Looks great! I do like the offset on the Slips a little better, but this is definitely a great setup.

I really like the taillights, let's hear more about them.
    Yes, please. What vinyl did you use?

Looks great what size tire are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by the_don View Post
    what lip is that?
    Garage Vary (sp?)
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Dude, that looks fantastic. What is the offset on those wheels? Will you ever put in on a track? I would love to know what that contact patch is like on the track!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackzx3_13 View Post
    Garage Vary (sp?)
    +1... at least I can't think of any other lip like that...
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Yes that's the GV front lip. I just broke mine, in my opinion it is VERY fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by smartmx5 View Post
    Dude, that looks fantastic. What is the offset on those wheels? Will you ever put in on a track? I would love to know what that contact patch is like on the track!!!!!
    15x9 +36 - www.949racing.com

And yup - Garage Vary front lip. Everyone says they're so fragile, but when I got mine I was able to twist it 90* without any sense that it would crack or break. It felt very flexible to me. Not sure if once it's been installed and weathered if it gets more fragile. Mine will be sitting in the garage most of the time as it's not a daily driver anymore. So hopefully I won't find out the hard way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast