Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barn sale.......soon

Smile Barn sale.......soon

We have a contract on the Springtown place, so everything that is left must go. I will work in the barn this weekend and seperate what we're taking to Ky and what is up for grabs. This is just a teaser so think about what you want.
    Big stuff:
    1993 Coachman 26' Ford 460 class "C" motorhome with water damage in the overhead bed area....partial repairs done. Approx 50K miles.

1990 Mariner(smurf) blue parts car. Complete drive train except for brakes. front left damage.

1991 silver parts car. No tranny, front right damage.

Lot's of misc Miata parts, some furniture and appliances.

More detailed info and a date to follow when I see what is really there......
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    that makes two of us........

Lets make it a party.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Hey merv do you have any na back windows you wanna get rid of black preferably? can i get dibs or whole black tops??
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post

Lets make it a party.
    You popcorn freaks!

Researchers sent samples of popcorn and toppings from three different theaters belonging to each of the chains to an independent lab for analysis and compared their findings to the chains' own nutritional information.

The results showed Regal's medium and large popcorns packed the biggest punch, with each containing 20 cups of popcorn, 1,200 calories, and 60 grams of saturated, artery-clogging fat. That's the equivalent of two Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pepperoni Pizzas, plus an extra two days' worth of saturated fat.

According to Regal, the medium contains 720 calories and the large has 960 calories, but the CSPI found both the medium bag and large tub containers held the same 20 cups of popcorn with the higher calorie count.

AMC's 16-cup large popcorn tub didn't fare much better, weighing in at 1,030 calories and 57 grams of saturated fat.
    Both Regal and AMC popped their popcorn in coconut oil, which contains 90% saturated fat.

Cinemark earned kudos in the report for being the only major chain to pop their popcorn in non-hydrogenated canola oil. As a result, their popcorn offerings contained only a fraction of the saturated fat content of the others, ranging from 2 grams in the 420 small size to 5 grams in the 910-calorie large popcorn bucket.

All of the chains used a similar "buttery" non-hydrogenated soybean oil topping that adds about 120-130 calories per tablespoon. Some Cinemark theaters also offer a real butter topping that adds 9 grams of saturated fat per tablespoon.

Even without the buttery topping, researchers found movie theater popcorn is seasoned with an unhealthy dose of salt. Sodium levels ranged from 210 milligrams in the smallest 6-cup offering from AMC to a heart-stopping 1,500 milligrams in the large tub from Cinemark. That's an entire day's worth of sodium before the credits roll.

Quote Originally Posted by cArAzzIE View Post
    You popcorn freaks!
    Who you calling a popcorn freak?
    I'm munching on "Sugar Smacks"

Screw the salt, I'll have a nice unhealthy dose of sugar.

If I'm reading this correctly you are selling parts or the whole Mariner car? I just need rear parts from it...
    1991 Mariner
    2003 Tahoe
    2004 Hayabusa
    1989 YSR50
    1997 SC300

Kentucky???
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

Rat's... I don't see any Barns for sale in this thread...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Great to hear you have a contract on the house.

I was hoping to go barn storming.
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv View Post
    water damage in the overhead bed area
    Trying to hold back...

Quote Originally Posted by dyingbreed View Post
    Hey merv do you have any na back windows you wanna get rid of black preferably? can i get dibs or whole black tops??
    thank you
    black window??????

Black top, probably. Will check this weekend on condition......
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)

Quote Originally Posted by 2004Busa View Post
    If I'm reading this correctly you are selling parts or the whole Mariner car? I just need rear parts from it...
    I'd prefer to sell tham as they are. No time for me to mess around with parting them out....at least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell View Post
    Gotta spare hard top laying around? I need one for winter type days...
    Nope!

Said in the most affectionate way possible! I am a popcorn eating freak as well....

Pass me the crackjacks the best of both worlds!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cArAzzIE View Post

Said in the most affectionate way possible! I am a popcorn eating freak as well....

Pass me the crackjacks the best of both worlds!!!
    Sounds like you got the munchies, a bit early to be smokin', don't ya' think?
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv View Post
    We have a contract on the Springtown place, so everything that is left must go. I will work in the barn this weekend and seperate what we're taking to Ky and what is up for grabs. This is just a teaser so think about what you want.
    Big stuff:
    1993 Coachman 26' Ford 460 class "C" motorhome with water damage in the overhead bed area....partial repairs done. Approx 50K miles.

1990 Mariner(smurf) blue parts car. Complete drive train except for brakes. front left damage.

1991 silver parts car. No tranny, front right damage.

Lot's of misc Miata parts, some furniture and appliances.

More detailed info and a date to follow when I see what is really there......
    Are you Merv of Merv Stauffer and Rebecca Zook? Are you moving to KY? If so, I was acquainted w/you many moons ago in Lone Star Miata.
    Do you have a CD/tape player/radio? My CD player is not working well in my '94.

Yes, it's me. Don't know if I have that radio. but doubt. Even if I did, the Cd would probably be just as bad.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast