Thread: Ceramic Tint? Where?

Tire Warmer

Default Ceramic Tint? Where?

I'm interested in getting some HIGH QUALITY tint on my Miata. I was thinking 3M ceramic tint. Any comments or suggestions on that? Anyone have it?

I live in Coppell but I'm willing to drive for a good installer. Who is really good in this area?

Thanks guys!
    Garrett

The only place I know of offhand that uses 3M window film is Earmark Car Audio. I think they only have two locations at this point. The Addison spot would be closest to you.

trickyrix had them do the tint on his Miata not too long ago. Might consider chatting with him about it.
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

Blog Entries

+1 for Earmark. Wife and I had Earmark in Plano do our Nissan back in 2003. When I sold the car a few months ago, the tint was still in fine condition. No pealing or obvious fading. Granted, for the most part our cars are garage kept, but for the first year, my wife parked it in the sun every day at work. We'll probably be going back to have the wife's new car done.

Regards.

Yeah, but that was Formula One film back then, right? It's pretty good stuff, but I don't know if Earmark still does that product. I also don't know if they have a ceramic product. I also am not entirely sure why I decided to chime in on this thread since I have nothing to offer that I know, yet I can't stop typing or effectively fight the urge to click "Post Quick Reply". Willpower is overrated.
    Bryan
    1991 Mariner Blue | I Hate Everything