Thread: Windows Vista

Default Windows Vista

Anyone else think that Microsoft is now taking more drugs then Apple.. What kind of name is that..

Quote Originally Posted by Tool
    Anyone else think that Microsoft is now taking more drugs then Apple.. What kind of name is that..
    I suspect it will be shortened when released. Windows ME came from “Millennium Edition” and Windows XP came from “Experience”. Something like Windows V is likely. Added meaning could come from V also representing the roman numeral of 5. I believe this will be the 5th major version released on this product path.

Looks like this version finally has all the neat things that apple and linux machines have been doing for years..

looks cool..

So what is you source for all the cool features, a link would be nice!

When is Microsoft talking about releasing Windows Vista??

Do a google GOSH.. should be out second half of next year..
    im sure it will go rounds with mac os intel..

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Tool
    Do a google GOSH....
    Man I really appreciate the help, just a point of reference since you are a newbie, it has been customary around these parts when the original author post up something of interest they normally include links. Helps other get a better ideal of what your using as a reference for you post.

But I'll do a goggle.....

Well there really isnt anything rock solid on it, it was just in the news..
    You will find more info if you do a search on longhorn..

Ive heard Longhorn is big brother...

I havent read up on this stuff for awhile, but If this verson has the Paladium(sp) technology, its a no for me.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

from what iv seen, they took a lot of stuff that apple has been doing for a while.. Vista will need a good 3D card for it to even run.. Very graphic intesive windows but the card handles all the proccessing..